Has anyone heard about 5 hour energy drink vending machines?

Bmac

Just was wondering if anyone has heard of the 5 hour energy drink machines? I saw this on craigslist and was intrigued. Just looking for any and all info. Is it legit? Is it a good profit maker? Any info would be nice. THanks!!

Just was wondering if anyone has heard of the 5 hour energy drink machines? I saw this on craigslist and was intrigued. Just looking for any and all info. Is it legit? Is it a good profit maker? Any info would be nice. THanks!!

Here are some recent comments:

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/12346-5-hour-energy-machines/

• 7 months later...

I also saw the plethora of adds on Craigslist. If you go to the 5hr energy link in the picture, your browser gets redirected to speedking vending. Lot of hype. I suppose if you wanted to get spammed you could fill out their contact form and possibly get some hard facts. I also saw these businesses on various franchise sites saying you need about $9200 liquid assets. So I'm guessing maybe they send 'X' amount of machines for that.

• 4 weeks later...

How much do you think a 5hr energy machine should go for direct from speed king?

and being refridgeratred prolly start easy at over 3500.00 each

and thier 5 hour dealer charges way too much.

ther wholesale clubs sell the drink for way less.

find a regular sized vender that makes shims for the 5 hour bottles.

• 4 weeks later...

They appear to be built sturdy, but I have not had a chance to operate one myself. A friend of mine has had very good luck with his he has it in a health club

They appear to be built sturdy, but I have not had a chance to operate one myself. A friend of mine has had very good luck with his he has it in a health club

• 5 weeks later...

Archived