My New machines

BigRedvender

I just bought an eagle 4 way rack off of Ebay 160.00 with shipping Just got off the phone he has two more for I can get for 285.00 shipped to my door. I have one or two Ideas for where it could go. Might try the Pizza place near my house and also one by work Neither one have any kind of vending machines one by the house has some video games. Thinking of upgrading some of the Mechs to .50 cents and doing some 1" toys and BB then GB and some bulk candy at .25 IF no go at the pizza joints for now I will just make some doubles and singles and work them in the slower Check cashing spots I just got today.

post-4636-0-92692600-1340672094_thumb.jpg

The guy who sold those to you is on this forum. He's terrific, and he'll get you a good deal. I like your plan- go get those quarters man! If they have games, they know there's money in coin-op, and should go for something like that. Good luck!

That cool he sounded like a pretty good guy on the phone. I also got another pair of eagles on ebay for 66 bucks shipped. at 33 each shipped I didn't think was to bad when the sell for 57 new.

Probably a mix of both. Looking to get a few machines like the eagles do do single head or double head spots depending on what some of the Check cashing places I have make. The D.M. was cool with adjusting the machine size to the amount of volume I end up doing at each location. You never know they one or two Might do enough to try the Rack in them and see what happens. I need to call and get more Charity stickers delivered.

Probably a mix of both. Looking to get a few machines like the eagles do do single head or double head spots depending on what some of the Check cashing places I have make. The D.M. was cool with adjusting the machine size to the amount of volume I end up doing at each location. You never know they one or two Might do enough to try the Rack in them and see what happens. I need to call and get more Charity stickers delivered.

Sounds very good! Keep us all posted on how it goes!

Archived