Used machines

Im interested in buying some used machines snack or pop and just wanting some advice on who to turn to for well priced reliable equipment. Ive been searching CL but it seems like there is a lot of junk that has been posted and the machines are way out dated. Appreciate your input!

When I first started I bought that junk and those old out dated machines off of CL because they were a great deal. They all took some work but that helped me learn how to work on them myself. Every machine I originally bought is still in service and making me money week after week. Most of the machines I buy on CL fall between $100 and $300 dollars I won't pay much more then that. Most on CL just want the machine out of the garage and if they won't sell low walk away there will be another machine posted within a day or two. I always check the machines top to bottom and never buy them if the compressor is out or not cooling well. If one column will not vend or the bill acceptor is missing or non functional I wheel and deal appropriately knowing I will have to put $150 or more into the machine. Most of them just need to be cleaned up and placed and then you are making money. I don't buy junked out machines because they are harder to place on location but I know I am not going to get machines in perfect condition either. If I can buy a nice reliable machine for cans at say $300 it makes me the same money a $1000 or $1800 machine does, the only differnce is I make my money back way faster which allows me to then go buy another machine and expand faster. My advice would be to try and buy one or two machines to get your feet wet. Service your clients well and learn about the business and machines. When those machines pay for themselves get one or two more and so on. Don't go out and buy 10 or 20 machines and try to become a vending king over night slow and steady wins the race every time. I hope this helps some and of course this is only my advice and they way I grew my vending business others might have a different approach.

Thanks for the advice that is exactly how i want to approach the business buy one or two machines let those pay for themselves and then add a few more. I will keep my eye on CL any other advice would be appreciated.

Archived