Trip to Sam's Club Today lower Price on MM's

BigRedvender

Hey guys Check online but at my Sam's Club today I seen that they Dropped the price of MM's Dark, Peanut butter, and Pretzel Were all 6.64. Last Time I was there they were 9.96. The weight is different on them 50 oz for the Peanut butter and pretzel but the Dark was 56 oz. So your COGS would be a little different from one to the other but should be a dramatic change.

I also notices on the Sam's site that there are two sizes of MM's Packages 48 Oz and 56 oz online the 48 were 9.96 but the 56 was the 6.64 so that might be something to check when you visit for your supplies

Just something I noticed today so I thought I would Share

I can't imagine dark sells very well, and I've heard a rumor that they are phasing out Pretzel M&M's. Just a rumor, so don't quote me on that. Might be a regional thing too. Good time to stock up if you're using any of those though.

This wouldn't work for me since I only vend pmm and thats only in a few locations that I vend candy in,but my guess would be they are probably flushing through some over stock that they might be sitting on.

Archived