Denied

Billnuts

i won this on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/...989428551765866

due to the end low sell price

I had a feeling that the seller was Not communicating for a reason

I can understand him not wanting to sell 33 beavers and a changer so cheap...

but to wait a week and email me this.

Dear donthaveroom,

Hi,

I wanted to contact you regarding the Candy Cable Car. I went to remove it from Ebay and you literally bought it minutes before I could remove it as it had already sold to a Craigslist buyer. Please do not pay for it. I am very sorry about this...please contact me with any questions @ 913 940 @@@@. Thx, Bill

- jaqmcm2004

first this went down to the last second

i bid of course at 1 minute to go

the buy it now was $1399.00

so instead of just contacting me with the truth... hey i cant sell it that cheap would you go $1399.00?

nope the jerk makes me wait a week to find out if i need to arrange shipping or even go get it.

And for all those who dont do Ebay it might be a legit legal auction

But good luck enforcing those options

bill

Yeah that sucks, you can register a complaint with ebay and leave him some negative feedback but your still screwed. What a jerk for not honoring his own auction and then making you wait for so long to tell you.

File it with eBay, they might make him sell it to you. I'm pretty sure there is some kind of legality to it, I have heard of the same situation happening before and the person had to sell it at that price to the bidder. Otherwise people would do this ALL of the time when something didn't hit the price they wanted it to sell at.

What a bad experience.

The seller could have put a reserve price on the auction, but probably didn't want to pay the fee needed for a reserve price listing.

He may have figured the machine would pull well over what he was willing to sell for....oops.

You could open a case against the seller through Ebay, but given that he didn't take your money, I don't know what your motivation would be to use up more of your time on this failed transaction.

Sure, the principle is important and you want to avoid this situation happening to other buyers from the same seller.

But, given that you aren't out any money and you will not get the equipment even if Ebay is on your side, then you have little to gain for your time/effort if you pursue this.

Atleast if you open a case and leave negative feedback through ebay it will put a strike against his account. BTW...sellers can no longer leave negative feedback for buyers, so no fear of retaliation.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Atleast if you open a case and leave negative feedback through ebay it will put a strike against his account. BTW...sellers can no longer leave negative feedback for buyers, so no fear of retaliation.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I was able to leave negative feedback for a guy who won my auction and never paid me just a month ago?!?

I was able to leave negative feedback for a guy who won my auction and never paid me just a month ago?!?

You can file an unpaid item complaint but it doesn't directly count against their rating. Sellers can't leave negative feedback for buyers. It's been like that for a while now. The text below was copied directly from ebay.

Search Results:Here's what we found for "feedback"[ Previous ]

Here's some information that might help

You can leave Feedback and comments after you've bought or sold an item.

Buyers can leave a positive, negative, or neutral rating and a short comment for sellers. Sellers can leave a positive rating and a short comment for buyers. These ratings are used to determine Feedback scores.

Visit our Feedback Forum for more details.

You can file an unpaid item complaint but it doesn't directly count against their rating. Sellers can't leave negative feedback for buyers. It's been like that for a while now. The text below was copied directly from ebay.

Search Results:Here's what we found for "feedback"[ Previous ]

Here's some information that might help

You can leave Feedback and comments after you've bought or sold an item.

Buyers can leave a positive, negative, or neutral rating and a short comment for sellers. Sellers can leave a positive rating and a short comment for buyers. These ratings are used to determine Feedback scores.

Visit our Feedback Forum for more details.

I opened a claim and then went directly to the guys profile on ebay, had a link that said leave feedback, so i left it. Don't know what to tell you. http://myworld.ebay.com/abrownvending2012?ssPageName=ADME:X:eRTM:US:1181 Look for the first feedback by me as ompundit.

You left him positive feedback with a negative comment. He has 100% positive. That's what the little green plus beside your comment means. So you clicked positive which gives him a feedback point but then left a negative comment which only counts if someones decides to read through his profile it doesn't affect his score.

If you click his profile you'll see he has 2 positive in the last 6 months, 2 positive in the last 12 months, 0 negative ever, his total score is 2 and his positive feedback is 100%.

You left him positive feedback with a negative comment. He has 100% postive. That's what the little green plus beside your comment means. So you clicked postive which gives him a feedback point but then left a negative comment which only counts if someones decides to read through his profile it doesn't affect his score.

I'm still ok with that, if they won't let me do it one way, at least I can warn others in some way.

There is a similar setup in my mall. About 24 or 28 heads in a square on a two shelf nice wooden thing. I wonder if the vendor has to pay rent and commission or just rent. All those shiny machines attract my kids like flies to honey.

There is a similar setup in my mall. About 24 or 28 heads in a square on a two shelf nice wooden thing. I wonder if the vendor has to pay rent and commission or just rent. All those shiny machines attract my kids like flies to honey.

I dont have any mall locations but going to guess rent and comm, thats the standard for most malls regardless if you're a store or a kiosk.

In my mall I have triples, so I have to pay the 50% commission, but no rent as they are in the common areas. I also don't have to pay a sign fee, what the stores have to pay to put standalone signs in the common areas. If I install anything with a footprint larger than a fixed set of dimensions (I don't recall what they are offhand) I would have to pay rent and a 25% commission instead. If I installed my 5-way rack I would be paying $125 a month + 25% gross. My machines don't do THAT well in there anyway.

It varies from mall to mall, so ask the administrators or their leasing directors.

my shopping mall crane game is a fixed $300 rent until sales exceed $1,200 per month

at which point they take 25% of gross.

This is on a 6-mo lease, on a 12-mo lease they would drop the percentage down 5 points (how generous of them LOL). remember these lease terms are always negotiable a little.

Archived