What comes first?

Should I have a location secured or should I purchase my machine first? It seems like the ideal would to have a location but how can you secure your location if you dont know your exact machine or the time frame in which you can install it. Also what would you recommend to get started with snack or drink?

dont buy the machines first,without a location how do you know what size machine you need

this is especially for snack machines, drink machines i only use a 368 or bigger

more than likely it will become an expensive thing taking up a ton of room in your garage. when

going to locate grab some stock pics of equipment and dimensions of common machines (3 and 4

wide snack, dixie narco 368, 440 and 501 ) let the account know you will need 2-4 weeks before

installation. i alwasy check craigslist every day so i know whats available in the local market

what i can get quickly if i need to do an install on short notice. also talk to your local vending equipment

dealer or vending repair and get an idea of their prices in a pinch you can b uy from them

and you know you will be getting quality used equipment with a warantee.

btw its completely fine to tell the account you dont have the equipment yet and you need some time

to pick it up. i have said this to every acct i have installed myself they are always understanding.

Should I have a location secured or should I purchase my machine first? It seems like the ideal would to have a location but how can you secure your location if you dont know your exact machine or the time frame in which you can install it. Also what would you recommend to get started with snack or drink?

It kind of like the chicken and the egg, which comes first. Like Dogcow, if I don't have equipment in storage looking for a home I will get the location first. You need to do some homework first so you know who the equipment dealers are in your area. Once I get a location I ask them to give the existing vendor 30 days notice as a professional courtesy. That gives me a month to find a secure the equipment, sometimes I can even get it delivered to the location so I don't have to pay someone to move it for me.

Archived