testing the waters?

TKK

Hey guys ok for us to not place 2 machines in one location and see how it goes for example a snack and a coke machine...I was wondering if its best to just place a coke machine. Check it for a month and tell the manager your waiting on snack machines. In my snack and coke place I think snack sells double what Coles sell. Say I collect 200 in coke there was like 300+ in snacks. So is this true to everyone? That way if my coke machine there makes 100 you should expect 150+ for snack?

yes on 2 accts i have used this strategy ultimately i have decided against snack machines there

due to low sales. i explained i was not sure what the sales volume would be so i wanted to put

only a drink machine first to see how it goes and re-evaluate in 30 or 60 days.

remember they are in business too they understand

Hey guys ok for us to not place 2 machines in one location and see how it goes for example a snack and a coke machine...I was wondering if its best to just place a coke machine. Check it for a month and tell the manager your waiting on snack machines. In my snack and coke place I think snack sells double what Coles sell. Say I collect 200 in coke there was like 300+ in snacks. So is this true to everyone? That way if my coke machine there makes 100 you should expect 150+ for snack?

The general rule of thumb is that a soda machine will generate almost twice the revenue of a snack machine in one account (ie. $200 in coke machine and $100 in snack machine). However, I have an account that averages about 60% of the sales from the SNACK machine and only 40% of the sales from the soda machine. Overall, though, I have about 65% of my sales in soda sales and 35% in snack sales.

To say it differently, generally expect the snack machine to do HALF of what the soda machine does.

The general rule of thumb is that a soda machine will generate almost twice the revenue of a snack machine in one account (ie. $200 in coke machine and $100 in snack machine). However, I have an account that averages about 60% of the sales from the SNACK machine and only 40% of the sales from the soda machine. Overall, though, I have about 65% of my sales in soda sales and 35% in snack sales.

To say it differently, generally expect the snack machine to do HALF of what the soda machine does.

'

thats about right also the drink machine is more profitable anyway

Info I got from NAMA a few years back said a typical location is split 60% drinks and 40% snacks. My actual experience is probably 60-65% drink, with a few locations going over 75%, but those locations have glassfront machines and I have soda, juice, non carbonated drinks and energy drinks in them.

Archived