Where to get brochures?

JCS Vending

Hello venders,

I'm just starting out but have run into a common question I'm being asked when calling or visting businesses to see if they'll allow me to place a machine. "Do you have a brochure I could look at of what you offer?" After the 3rd person asked me I think it's time I get a brochure. I don't have the skills to create my own brochure. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience in having brochures made and if so where did you go for them?

Thank you in advance for your response.

i make my own with word and have them printed up at office depot, its not the best looking thing

but most people wont need much info, they just need the basics of the pitch and a picture of the equipment

also put your ph# and name

mine is a simple 1 page 8.5x11"

Some vendors carry a binder with full color pictures of their machines. They obviously can't give the binder away, but the people can see what the machines look like. If you have an active, visual, and possibly noisy machine, it doesn't hurt to make a video of the machine in action, and bring in something to show the video on.

If you have a tablet, you could put all the pictures, and videos on it, and this becomes your advertising brochure.

Hello venders,

I'm just starting out but have run into a common question I'm being asked when calling or visting businesses to see if they'll allow me to place a machine. "Do you have a brochure I could look at of what you offer?" After the 3rd person asked me I think it's time I get a brochure. I don't have the skills to create my own brochure. Does anyone have any suggestions or experience in having brochures made and if so where did you go for them?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Vista Print

Archived