coin mech on polyvend says 9300

TKK

Hey guys on my snack machine its picking up. The can and snack machine are making about 200 each a week. Well the polyvend isn't returning coins. If u buy a 45 c item and put a dollar it will give u a quarter sometimes 2. But u can hear the mech clinking like when it gives change. However the little manual buttons on the side to dispense change don't work. There's like a cushin behind the buttons. Can this be fixed or what can cause it? Also it has an ABC clickers all pushed in the down position. Any help please

I can't tell you exactly what's going on with the coin mech but if I were you, I would just order a refurbished 9300 series coin mech that fits that machine and send the old one off for repair. It would most likely solve your problem immediately without fiddling around.

Some machines don't allow the coin mech to dispense the coins when you hit the buttons directly on the coin-mech. It may be due to the settings or just the inability of the board to allow the coin-mech to do so, I honestly don't know why some work and some do not as I never really cared because I usually know how to make the control-board dispense change.

Here's a word of advice, if I had your account, I would take that polyvend out and put something much better in there. Any account grossing $200/week will easily justify a really nice used snack machine.

empty the tubes could be a sticky coin or bent one jamming it up, could be a bad solonoid, empty the tubes, look

for anything obvious, refill and test if that doesnt work swap it out always keep a few spare mechs and validators

preferably in your car.

What model would fit the polyvend I see a 9300l and s

You need to look at the voltage on the side of the coin-mech. 9300 is the series. If I recall, it is a 24-volt mech but you need to check for yourself. The side of the mech should show it as either 110/115 volt, 24 volt, or something else. I think it is a 15-pin connector as well.

Machine has to stay as its low income and vandalizing happens weekly

It's your machine but I would rather have a more reliable machine that can be fixed easier and faster in a low-income area than what you have. I wouldn't put anything over $1500 in there but having issues will greatly increase the chance of vandalism. Plus, you can repair something like an AP-7000 with just about every part that you could need, but you might have a hard time getting parts for the Polyvend. I'm not telling you what to do; I am just giving you some constructive criticism.

How bout one of the 3 national crane refrigerated ones? I think my sales will go up I put some good products like honey buns pastries etc

How bout one of the 3 national crane refrigerated ones? I think my sales will go up I put some good products like honey buns pastries etc

why dont u put those in the machine u have?

Archived