Whats a good price for a used Allstar 4 column sticker/tattoo machine?

MikeFeldman

If it's a route-ready machine that's not a bad price.

Sometimes there's better deals available for 3 and 4 columns, but so what.

If all the machine needs is dusting or a light wipe-down before you can stock it and deliver it to a location, $125 is fair to you and the seller.

I bought one for 25 and one for 75. check and make sure it works the one I bought for 75 vends two stickers at a time and I cant figure it out if anyone knows what to do I would be very thankful.

Take the coin mech and the column off (just a few screws) and you will find a small hinged metal plate above the vending slot that can be adjusted.

Loosen the screws on the metal plate and close the gap a little to allow only room for one sticker to go through the slot each vend.

If you are using A&A flat products, they've gone to a much thinner cardboard folder and that could be the cause of your problem, too.

If you (like me) use flat product from A&A and other suppliers, your problem can be a headache.

The thinner A&A cardboard folders are too thin for the slot on a flat vend...but, once you make the adjustment to close the slot some, you may have problems vending the thicker cardboard folders from other suppliers.

good luck.

Take the coin mech and the column off (just a few screws) and you will find a small hinged metal plate above the vending slot that can be adjusted.

Loosen the screws on the metal plate and close the gap a little to allow only room for one sticker to go through the slot each vend.

If you are using A&A flat products, they've gone to a much thinner cardboard folder and that could be the cause of your problem, too.

If you (like me) use flat product from A&A and other suppliers, your problem can be a headache.

The thinner A&A cardboard folders are too thin for the slot on a flat vend...but, once you make the adjustment to close the slot some, you may have problems vending the thicker cardboard folders from other suppliers.

good luck.

I think I adjusted it before so it must be I was using AA I also run flatline so maybe i should run flatline in this mahcine. Thank You for the help.

Archived