Checking out the Uturn

BigRedvender

I bought a Uturn off of ebay for 90.00 bucks. I got it the other day finally got to look at it. In my opinion not much better quality then the vendstars. I do see why some are complaining about the coin boxes not staying in place. I had some Velcro Laying around. Pays to play guitar i guess. So I velcroed them into place. Hopefully that will help them from shifting around. This one is set up for 3 candy and one gumball. Talked with a friend at church he informed me that the powers to be were out last week but the guy under them was excited about having the prospect of having a new machine placed there with some products. So hopefully I will end up with stop Number 13 this week. I just revived my 4 way yesterday haven't had time to take it out of the box hopefully tomorrow. Need to get a hold of eagle and see if I can get some gumball wheels for them I have two or three places in town I think it might do well. I also Scored a NW globe gumball machine. Might try to get that in the little Oil change store in town. Nice classic look would go good with his 50-60's style of decorating in the store. I have been working on him but not quite up to the vendstars so maybe this will trip his trigger.

Sounds like you are flying in this business! Those Northwestern globes are HARDY machines- mine has never given me any trouble, and it's earned it's spot as my flagship machine. If you hit any bumps with those U-Turns, there are a lot of knowledgeable people here who can help you out, so don't wait if you encounter problems!

Good luck Big Red, keep us posted!

Archived