It was Good Day Today!

rdendy

Had a most excellent bulk vending day today. My 13 year old son has taken an interest in vending and has decided he wants to put out some GB machines, I want to encourage him so I took him with me to run a few locations and learn what it's all about. So we hit 5 locations, they averaged about $35 ea. so was a good day, then we ran over to a local guy who buys machines in bulk and refurbs them for ebay, great guy, anyway was going to get my son a couple of starter used machines but he was out of everything but 2" cap machines, so that was a no go, but we still had a great time AND I hit up two new places and both said yes! One was a Mexican Restaurant, they have their own rack and I have talked about them before, they only use the bottom machines, so I worked a nice comm deal to rent the top ones for toys, so I don't need equipment, just new locks (already ordered) and toys. Second location was a local laundry mat that's pretty busy. I have been scouting them for awhile but worried about theft and damage, but they just had new cameras installed, it's always attended and the owners literally live across the street from it and the police station is a block further down, so I hope it's safe. Anyway she is letting me put in a 4 col tat, small 4/way rack toys, and one of those uturns I picked up super cheap awhile back for candy. You guys don't think this is too much do you? Yes it was a good day and it's day's like to day that keep me inspired!

On a related but off topic if anyone in the lower south happens to have a a couple of dependable but dirt cheap machines they would want to part with for my kids first starter machines please let me know. He's on a very tight budget.

No GB, the owner doesn't like them :( uturn is cotton candy candy, BB, skittles and jawbreakers, basically what I had laying around lol

Bouncy Balls will do very well I'm sure. Say, not to hijack your thread, but how well does Cotton Candy Candy sell for you? I've been considering them to replace my Baby Face Pacifiers (which don't sell well at all) and I'd love your opinion on them.

It's been very sketchy, hit or miss but I have a box I want gone left so seemed a good place to try and push it. Already made a couple of dollars while were putting in the TaT's and uturn, looks promising.

It is always good to get someone thinking outside the box on how to make money. Yet some people just don't understand. That is why they work boring jobs for just a paycheck. I have a buddy his son made a killing though Middle school and High School doing one thing Lawn edging. Had accounts he did Bi Weekly or monthly. Apt Complexes, a couple of Fast Food joints and Homes. Ran 120-130 accounts 25-150 depending on the size.

Heard a radio host talking about how if anyone tries he can make Cash. Talked about a High School Kid in Des Monies IA running a GB route of 400 machines. It would make it hard to listen to a lot of Academic Business Teachers When your bringing home more money then they are.

Like anything Little Cash a lot of hard work and several years you can be an overnight Success

Archived