Does anyone service locations in the evening/at night?

MikeFeldman

Some of my locations are really busy during the day, one time I was trying to place a machine but the manager was too busy to talk to me, I went back like 3 times but he was always too busy, a few days later I drove by around 9:15(they close at 10) and I popped in, there was very few customers there and the manager told me where to put the machine and I was gone by 9:40pm. Does anyone service/place machines late at night like 7,8,9,10 o clock? It seems a little bit unprofessional but It's easier I think, quieter, less traffic, not as hot.

Some of my locations, that is the only time I service them. I don't think it's unprofessional at all. Especially if you are servicing the machine during slow times for the business. They may appreciate you more than the guy that wants to service during their rush hour.

Some of my locations, that is the only time I service them. I don't think it's unprofessional at all. Especially if you are servicing the machine during slow times for the business. They may appreciate you more than the guy that wants to service during their rush hour.

Oh okay thats great, I was waiting for a reply before I left but I'm going to head to sam's now and get some product and then service a few locations, thanks.

I do this all the time. I hate having to deal with crowds of people, and some businesses have actually worked out when I can service the machines after hours. Some places all but require this because they are so busy.

Either at night or early mornings when the business is about to open. Nothing is more annoying than people coming up to you watching you count and saying "wow thats alot of quarters"

"how much money do you make?"

"half those quarters are mine because my kid put them in their"

"what does that machine do?"

"can I have something for free?"

If it is to set up a machine I have gone whenever the want me there. Work out what time would be good.

Nice thing about the vendstars Carry the unit filled with what the want under your arm base in the other hand. Drop the base put on the head one last quick wipe down and there you go sir. How dose that spot look. It is either cool or no problem I can move it there. Thank you for your support and then out the door. I have dropped machines off at 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and even on a Saturday over my lunch hour. (one Close to work)

One of the biggest things we have to offer as a key to being a good business Is Customer Service. Look Sharp, Clean Cut, cut, Nice, and deal with any situation in a professional manner. It is not how you deal with the Great customer it is how you deal with the difficult and unruly ones that will make you a success. When I did my sandwich route It there were tuff people to deal with you still smiled helped when you could float them a free sandwich now and then. Fed the Bear you had to deal with.and Move on. We need all of our Customers more then they need us. So Listen and take notes If you have a great account even if you don't like the guy a small gift card. A box of Steaks, Tickets to a sporting event. anything can help firm up a relationship to keep your great location a long time. It also gives the owner something to think about if someone wants place there machine right next to yours.

Archived