Does anyone have any cell phone store locations?

Action Vending

I had a triple in one, but when Alltel was bought out, and Element moved in I got kicked out. I had been there a week or so, just my luck. I think my grand total was $1.75, so from my brief experience, no, not worth it.

I had a triple in one, but when Alltel was bought out, and Element moved in I got kicked out. I had been there a week or so, just my luck. I think my grand total was $1.75, so from my brief experience, no, not worth it.

did they boot you on the spot or call

did they boot you on the spot or call

Got a call telling me to come pick it up. I picked it up about an hour later. The manager was very nice about the whole thing, and explained that they'd keep me if they could but that the new corporate rules don't allow them to have machines.

I did think it was odd that Element is a "relatively" local company, focused entirely on central Wisconsin, that gave me the boot while pushing for "local business". Alltel was a massive corporation, and yet they had no problems with my machines. Oh well, what are you going to do?

I have several cell phone stores but they are not ATT verison etc. They are the pay as you go phone stores. They are not killer spots but they are not on the bottom of my production sheet either. I think they do well because lots of teenagers come through the store as well as young children who are waiting while mom and dad handle cell phone issues.

Archived