Do any of you use Ford gumball machines?

Action Vending

If you are referring to the re-badged Oak "Astro" machines, yes. I see Astro machines all the time, mostly blue, but a few red here and there. Mostly gumball singles, but I've seen a few mismatched doubles here and there. These suckers are old, most of them owned by little start-ups like me, meaning every now and again one will have some contact information on it.

As to actual "Ford" brand machines, I've never seen one of those in the field.

If you are referring to the re-badged Oak "Astro" machines, yes. I see Astro machines all the time, mostly blue, but a few red here and there. Mostly gumball singles, but I've seen a few mismatched doubles here and there. These suckers are old, most of them owned by little start-ups like me, meaning every now and again one will have some contact information on it.

As to actual "Ford" brand machines, I've never seen one of those in the field.

no I mean actual Ford brand machines. I have lots of astros out and you can still buy those from Astro vending supply all that is is a vista with an astro coin flap.

I have two or three actual Ford machines that are still in service just wondered if anyone else has any or sees any.

no I mean actual Ford brand machines. I have lots of astros out and you can still buy those from Astro vending supply all that is is a vista with an astro coin flap.

I have two or three actual Ford machines that are still in service just wondered if anyone else has any or sees any.

My bad, I always confuse the two groups. To answer the question, No, I have never seen a "Ford" gumball machine in the field. I suppose those are getting weeded out just like the Toy N Joy/Victors from everyone's routes.

I have about 40-60 ford gumball machines on my route. Tey are .10 machines. They came from a route we just bought out this year. We are pulling them off 1 by 1 and going to sell them.

I have about 40-60 ford gumball machines on my route. Tey are .10 machines. They came from a route we just bought out this year. We are pulling them off 1 by 1 and going to sell them.

How much did the route of 40-60 cost you. You may want to keep some out working because they seem to make good money in many spots the only thing is i hate filling them.

Do any of you operate any ford gumball machines?

I have a couple on my route but just wondered if you have any or see any out in the field.

There is a guy in north alabama that has a ton of them out my guess is 300 plus. Some of the older ones are worth a few hundred to collectors.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

How much did the route of 40-60 cost you. You may want to keep some out working because they seem to make good money in many spots the only thing is i hate filling them.

I bought about 300 locations in this deal. We have a bunch out there but prefer not to deal in dimes.

The way I look at it is that if someone has a dime and not a quarter thats another sale that you wouldnt have made if you didnt have a Ford.

A dime? I don't work for free

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived