Has anyone seen these (Take 3™” )

Watkinsman

What is your opinions on this machine, someone in my area has 11 of them selling for 2 grand a piece lol

Ill wait until other used ones come around ,

http://www.take3now.com/index.shtml watch the video also

This is a bizop. Stay far away as possible. There are too many good used bulk vending machines out there to pay that kind of money for new.

Biz-Op or not, that IS pretty dang cool. It would take a break room in a huge manufacturing plant, but I could see that machine cleaning up in the right environment. Obviously not worth two grand.

I bought 20 of them for $500. Six of the machines were on location, good locations. Three were at a new car dealership. They are bring in about $30.. to $50.00 every three weeks. You do need the right locations, they are almost like a mini snack machine. Forget about the usual locations like restaurants, pizza places etc...

I can see the Car dealership places doing good with them like what as mentions but mot places they would be a bust. If so you can always add dixie cups in a holder on your machine and have a les expensive version of it.

You just have to think a little differently. Most of mine are at large business break rooms. I have 2 in the mechanics break room at car dealer. 1 in the payroll department. 3 at large factories in the lunch room. 2 at large bike shops, over 5,000 sq foot business. Another at a large car leasing business in the waiting area. Like I said, you have to think of it as a small snack machine, not a gumball machine. I have about 10 gumball and candy machines and it take 3 or 4 of them to make what I get out of one 4-way machine.

Why not stick a dixie cup dispenser to the side of your triples? That's more affordable to my thinking.

Cause that would be way to easy. It's all about spending lots of money on equipment.

The Dixie cup thing is a good Idea. As far as the machines go give it time watch Craigslist Ebay you will find them for sale a lot cheeper then the 2000 each that the company wants for them now. Let someone else overpay and fly in and offer penny's on the dollar to save him from his bad idea.

Cause that would be way to easy. It's all about spending lots of money on equipment.

Totally! ;D

BillNuts gave me the dixie cup idea- he said it's a great way to boost sales in bars- people are more likely to buy more if they can take the candy back to the bar with them. English Vending recommended it for other high traffic spots too. When I see this sort of Biz-Op I just shudder- some poor sap is buying these things under the assumption that other candy machines are "unhygienic". I have never received this complaint ever. I think if you're that worried about sterilized handles and self-serve cups, you're unlikely to be eating candy from a machine anyway. Of course, that's just my opinion.

• 4 months later...

I bought 20 of them for $500. Six of the machines were on location, good locations. Three were at a new car dealership. They are bring in about $30.. to $50.00 every three weeks. You do need the right locations, they are almost like a mini snack machine. Forget about the usual locations like restaurants, pizza places etc...

Are these the Take 3 Candycup machines ? I didn't think they sold them in the US because they need a 2$ coin.

Anyone have these Candy cup vending machines from Take 3 ?

Archived