Two cans falling at once in Coke machine ?

vinceqc

I have a machine that I operate which is Coca Cola property and a couple of months ago some guy told me that once in a while two cans were falling at once.Each time I service the location I look at the area where the cans are distributed,trying to find out what the problem could be but just one time I saw a can very close to falling down by itself.It is located in a Gardening/landscaping center and from march to september it is just crazy,I can get like 300$ a month.I don't care if I loose 4 cans a month,which is like 1.25$ in losses.But I don't really know,could be more.Is it a common problem ? Maybe something needs to be adjusted ? Thanks

Attached : Picture of the model of the machine

post-3201-0-72399700-1341431004_thumb.jpg

Try vending it 50 times and see if you can duplicate the problem.

It may be that it does not sense the first can falling and deliberately drops another.

It may be the location is rocking the machine for extra product.

Or it may dropping 2 cans at once.

Walta

I have a machine that I operate which is Coca Cola property and a couple of months ago some guy told me that once in a while two cans were falling at once.Each time I service the location I look at the area where the cans are distributed,trying to find out what the problem could be but just one time I saw a can very close to falling down by itself.It is located in a Gardening/landscaping center and from march to september it is just crazy,I can get like 300$ a month.I don't care if I loose 4 cans a month,which is like 1.25$ in losses.But I don't really know,could be more.Is it a common problem ? Maybe something needs to be adjusted ? Thanks

First thing I would do is find out if it is the same selection or multiple selections. If its a single selection then you can take a closer look at that particular column. If its multiple selections then its something with the machine, first guess would be the drop sensor out of adjustment.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived