Bill accepter update

Hello

I have a DN 501T MP soda machine with a VFM1-S1-u4c, 117 volt bill accepter not giving me any problems just wondering what I can replace it with in future in case it does.

Thanks.

Mars VN2511 is a direct replacement using your current harness and the same mounting bolts.

It is no longer being made but you will have no problem finding a used one when you need it.

They work so much better than the VFM you should conceder upgrading.

Walta

• 3 weeks later...

Got a VN 2511 just like walta said, turned off machine plugged the 18 pin connector to vn 2511 and turned on machine, nothing, no lights no noise from it. My vfm1 has the nine plug and 18 serial plug, while the vn2511 has just that one place to plug in the serial 18 pin. I have no way to test the vn 2511 to see if it is doa.

any suggestions.

VN2511 should come with the 9 pin harness.

Ask your supplier to send it.

Any reputable supplier will send it no charge as it came from the factory with one.

Walta

I think they do that just to make the extra money off us Walta!

I'm still in the learning mode, about the machines I have and appreciated the help you have given me.

Thanks

I know that we have to charge extra for them, because they NEVER come with any validator that we buy, and so we have to pay extra to buy them new or sometimes used. When vendors replace a VN, then they already have the harness, and its only on the occasions when someone replaces a VFM that an additional harness is needed.

I understand H4UV, I even look on your website for a harness, you had twenty four volt harness and I need a 117 volt harness. i have one coming will be here Monday.

Thanks!

Oh, sorry about that! We have been revamping our website and the store and I haven't got everything back in it yet. All the basic stuff should be back in there by August 1st. You can always give us a call too!

Archived