some People are fools

BigRedvender

Been watching Ebay and just lost out on a few eagles oh well Good luck to the new owners the sell for 57 new pulse shipping the two new ones went for 80 and 25 shipping not bad a little rich for my blood but not bad the two used went for 81.00 and 25 shipping. Found a Northwestern Double emailed the guy he has them for 180 bid 200 buy it now. The whole setup from sam's is 200 or less. Depending if it is a Tempo stand or the Cast Iron base stand. He has 5 he wants to dump. Made me glad I called and got some prices from Oak and eagle etc... the other day.

Most people (wrongly) think that vending is either too small to deal with, or a get-rich-quick scheme. Very few people will do the needed research to get going in the right direction, and won't ever think to go and buy new- they just think they're going to get rich doing nothing. Some people seem to think there aren't many people in this business because they "weren't clever enough to just dive in" whereas we all know it's because this is a job that takes WORK.

I though about starting a thread about the worst deals ever, but we all deal with those on a daily basis, so I dropped the idea.

I though about starting a thread about the worst deals ever, but we all deal with those on a daily basis, so I dropped the idea.

I thought about it too when I saw a guy trying to sell an NW single for $150. Called it an "antique" :lol:

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I like the bit about "Don't be afraid to insult me". ^_^

Where do these guys come up with their pricing? It's nonsensical... As Mr. T would say- "I pity the fool..."

Yea. Do you think $25 would be insulting? That's the offer I made. :(

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I hope he doesn't take me up on it. I don't need it, I was just trying to make a point.

By the way, I made sure I used my TVF email addy. :rolleyes:

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I hope he doesn't take me up on it. I don't need it, I was just trying to make a point.

By the way, I made sure I used my TVF email addy. :rolleyes:

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I'd be interested to see what his response will be, if any. Too bad you don't need it though- what a great "antique" to show off! :lol:

Jesus Christ.

I just got this PM from a member here in regard to my comments.

Hay I just wanted to let you know what you are doing is called "internet bullying" and I would say for you, you might not be the brightest bulb on the christmas tree. and you may ask why will cause you used your tvf addy as you put it. and I am sure you are proud of your machines and have your name and number on them someplace since this guy is a local to you. he may happen to walk into one of the places you placed your machine see your name on it and decide to maybe trip into your machine knocking it over and to make matters worest sue you for it. I am just saying be smart about your internet bullying it could cost you real money in the long run or better yet DON'T internet bully to start with.

WTF. I can't even have fun in my own house anymore. I give up. Have fun guys, but not too much fun.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I agree that is hardly internet bullying, especially since you actually offered what I consider a fair price for it. Some people just get their feelings hurt to easily. Oh and the guy knows he is over pricing it, why he included "Don't be afraid to insult me", speaking of which, wouldn't his own words negate any bullying effect from the "lowball" offer?

Eh, whatever. It seems that I can't interact on the forum anymore without someone telling me I act like a 10 year old kid. People are not only fools but they're awful fragile these days too.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Jesus Christ.

I just got this PM from a member here in regard to my comments.

WTF. I can't even have fun in my own house anymore. I give up. Have fun guys, but not too much fun.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

WHAT? If Mr. Caserri is an "Internet Bully" than I'm an "Internet War-Criminal" for all the lowball offers I've shot people. If some guy's feelings got hurt, and he was so upset he damaged my property, then we have MUCH bigger things to worry about- like a sociopath that flies off the handle when he gets upset.

Really people? I'm genuinely disappointed.

I learned some valuable lessons working in sales and especially car sales. First a "good deal" is a perception, if the customer walks away happy, regardless of what they pay, they fill they got a good deal. As professionals and enthsuiasts in the industry we see these ads all the time and laugh at them because we know they aren't really good deals, this doesnt make us bullies, it makes us vendors. For some poor guy just looking for a machine for the old man cave $100 might sound ok. It's all perception. Oh and fair warning, I try to be a nice guy always but if you over step your bounds to PM about being a bully because I agree with Mr. C, Performa and Jack please be aware I will respond in a way you won't like. I can't believe someone did that unless they were kidding or trolling the infamous C!

I'm not surprised to learn PerformaVending and caserri are bullies.

Here's a pic I snapped of them at our last Holiday meet-n-greet...

bullies.jpg

OMG LMFAO

I'm not surprised to learn PerformaVending and caserri are bullies.

Here's a pic I snapped of them at our last Holiday meet-n-greet...

bullies.jpg

OMG LMFAO

Yea. Do you think $25 would be insulting? That's the offer I made. :(

Sent using Tapatalk 2

If you think thats alot check out this guys oak on ebay he wants $950 for a single head.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-60s-Oak-vending-machine-with-60-prizes-and-Monster-Heads-add-AFA-them-/290724444267?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b086f86b

I will make this guy a great deal on as many of these as he wants for 100 each and he can make the real profit.

Archived