some People are fools

BigRedvender

Well it appears that the disgruntled member that shot that pm over to me was the buyer of the eBay auction in post #1. I didn't call him a fool so I don't know why he's mad at me!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

He sent me a PM upset about my comments. I just gave an honest opinion I was looking at the machines. For me the price was Too high knowing what they sell for new. I have just bought 14 in the last two weeks for an average of 35 each shipped to my door. So 105 and 106 for NIB and gently used was a little two pricey for me. When I could get them from Eagle for 140 with the 50 cent mechs in them and that I would like and the Gumball/capsule wheels. Less work time and get what I want. That are the factors why I didn't go crazy and bid more. I am sure we all have stories on the great deals we get and how we got excited and overpaid also.

Well it appears that the disgruntled member that shot that pm over to me was the buyer of the eBay auction in post #1. I didn't call him a fool so I don't know why he's mad at me!

Sent using Tapatalk 2

who cares some people are just mad at the world.

Jesus Christ.

I just got this PM from a member here in regard to my comments.

WTF. I can't even have fun in my own house anymore. I give up. Have fun guys, but not too much fun.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

LOL, this guy needs a text from the Florida original, now those are disfunctional. Keep up the great work Mr. C, it is much appreciated.

along the lines of this thread, I got a stern warning from ebay for "internet bullying" some dipswitch was trying to sell the gumball displays that come in the box of 850 ct dubble bubble. I emailed him and told him what an idiot he is, I guess he tattled on me and ebay said "now now you cant be talking to members that way". I couldnt help it I felt it was my duty to let him know how I felt! and if he is a member on here he needs to be "bullyed" some people jeez louise! :blink:

I have done some of the same when I see something just way out of line. There is a guy selling a Black and Yellow Route star or some simular machine for 225 with free shipping. You can by them new for 140-160 shipped to your door Moon stickers are not 50 bucks or more.

along the lines of this thread, I got a stern warning from ebay for "internet bullying" some dipswitch was trying to sell the gumball displays that come in the box of 850 ct dubble bubble. I emailed him and told him what an idiot he is, I guess he tattled on me and ebay said "now now you cant be talking to members that way". I couldnt help it I felt it was my duty to let him know how I felt! and if he is a member on here he needs to be "bullyed" some people jeez louise! :blink:

LOL

Now I'm no bully, especially an internet bully, but.......I have about 100 of these things that I laminated. Got the bright idea that I would put them on EBAY and sellem. I listed 5 for .99 with free shipping. All I got was emails from people wanting to know if I had candy cards instead of gum. I'm glad Andy didn't catch me. :-*

I'm not surprised to learn PerformaVending and caserri are bullies.

Here's a pic I snapped of them at our last Holiday meet-n-greet...

bullies.jpg

I double dogged dared sherlock to post that pic! :lol:

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I don't know about that...I heard that nerdy kid named Ralphie put a whooping on you guys in some alley last winter.

Well... uh... mmm... I don't know where you, um, heard that, but it's, uh... not true! <_<

This has to be the ultimate hijacking I've ever seen of any thread. You guys are absolutely funny.

Sometimes we do like to have fun. It's too bad that some members can't enjoy the humor.

Archived