Need a little help with toy vending

SAH50

Monday morning I went to work my route, and at the first location, i arrived to find 3 cop cars and busted front door. I geuss i came out kind of lucky though. They busted up my triple head and took the money, which was probaly only about $10, and they busted the glass out of my snack machine but left the $175 in it. lol. Anyway i was given this toy machine pictured below. Ive never messed with toy vending but it looks like im about to start. There was also $43 dollars in it. I need to know what kind this is and where i can get locks for it. Also it is set for $1.00, what would be the best 2 products to try? Heres a pic of whats left of my 1800 too.

post-4540-0-07497000-1341499903_thumb.jpg

post-4540-0-39912500-1341499932_thumb.jpg

Ouch! That's awful- I hope they get whoever smashed your stuff...

Personally I'm unfamiliar with that style of toy machine, but I've seen them out working for others. The mechanics are just A&A 2001 mechanics in a complete cabinet- nothing too advanced about them. If you want a firsthand account, I believe dperry operates some of these (if I recall correctly) and you may want to P.M. him for a more in-depth review.

While it varies from vendor to vendor, my top selling $1.00 2" capsule are the A&A Yo-Yo balls (A&A product "YOYOC") and they sell very well at $1.00.

Hopefully you can get your location put back together then bounce back and make some more money. Good luck!

They are sold by bulkvending.com I'm sure they are standard cam locks. Make some money from them then sell them off and get a rack. Those machines are bulky and with a flat head can be broken in to in about 5 sec.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived