1998 Dodge Grand Caravan

will.vend

well my old van finally died! 307,000 miles! It was a good van and I have already replaced it with a 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan, hopefully this one will be as good as the last one. I looked at full size vans but Im still not there. There are days when I am hauling racks that I need a full size but there are more days that I dont. Besides I like being able to blend in with traffic and not look like a commercial vehicle.

I dont know what to do with my old van, it still runs but has a weak head gasket and overheats on long trips, it's fine around town but as you vendors know we dont spend much time in our hometown! I dont want someone mad at me thinking I ripped them off! any suggestions?

Wow, that's a lot of miles! Depending on what you need to see for it, there are a lot of people in low-income situations that would be thrilled to have any vehicle at all. I don't know what you'd charge, but you could get something for it. Just a thought. Good luck with the new van Will!

well my old van finally died! 307,000 miles! It was a good van and I have already replaced it with a 2006 Dodge Grand Caravan, hopefully this one will be as good as the last one. I looked at full size vans but Im still not there. There are days when I am hauling racks that I need a full size but there are more days that I dont. Besides I like being able to blend in with traffic and not look like a commercial vehicle.

I dont know what to do with my old van, it still runs but has a weak head gasket and overheats on long trips, it's fine around town but as you vendors know we dont spend much time in our hometown! I dont want someone mad at me thinking I ripped them off! any suggestions?

Sell it with disclosure would be my suggestion.

Wow, that's a lot of miles! Depending on what you need to see for it, there are a lot of people in low-income situations that would be thrilled to have any vehicle at all. I don't know what you'd charge, but you could get something for it. Just a thought. Good luck with the new van Will!

thanks performa! Im gonna let it sit there for a few days and decide what to do with it!

Sell it with disclosure would be my suggestion.

yes I will do this for sure! Im trying to figure out a fair price too! maybe 500?

Had a 1998 Grand Caravan until February of this year. 208,000 miles on it. Just had about $1500 in repairs done to it over about 6 months. Was showing its age, but ran good. Then.....a guy pulls out in front of me, I swerve a bit and a scrap metal hauler takes out the whole left side. Needless to say - totalled.

Still looking for a replacement, but I've been borrowing a white cargo van for the past 3 months. It's convenient for sure, but the neighbors call it the "Creeper van". Women and young kids don't like the looks of it driving thru the neighborhood. LOL.

Yeah, I've got to get rid of that and go back to the mini van

• 2 weeks later...

750 to 1000 for anything that runs decent. If anything check around some charities will take your old car Salvation army Teen Challenge. Give you a tax donation receipt for the average market value. Some sold for scrap others are fixed up and given to needy families Single moms etc... To help them out. I have give some of my old cars that ran but were getting up in millage to a needy single mom or a family that had fallen on hard times. It helped them out and I was surprised by how long the car actually lasted them on a couple of times.

Archived