Not a Bad Start

pp47021

I bought 65 vendstar machines 2 weeks ago 45 on location and 20 more in storage. Paid just a hair over $35 for each of them. I went out today to change locks on the first 20 and pulled them while I was there. All but 4 were pulled two weeks ago as well when I looked at the machines. I just finished counting the coins and was surprised to learn that they brought in $191.25 on 20 machines the average is $9.56 on a two week soak. I thought this was a decent first pull. I plan to check 20 more next week when I swap out the locks on those machines. Then I will start working on getting the 20 in storage out on location. How does this compare to others using triple head machines?

That's phenomenal that they all average out that way- a lot of guys have to work their tails off to get their averages there and keep them there. For candy triples, that's very good, in my humble opinion.

Many people tweak their routes for months/years pulling & relocating low earners to get their avg. above $20/month gross. If the rest of this route maintains those averages you made a very VERY good purchase my friend. Keep us posted on those other 20 next week!

Many people tweak their routes for months/years pulling & relocating low earners to get their avg. above $20/month gross. If the rest of this route maintains those averages you made a very VERY good purchase my friend. Keep us posted on those other 20 next week!

Yeah we will see how the second half goes, judging by the numbers from when I went and looked at the route with the guy I think this second half will be slower but we will see. I will post as soon as I check them...

I often reference my machines out on location as fishing too! Im averaging 6 weeks on all my "soaks"! ;D

It reminds me of the show Deadliest Catch (crab fishing) just a lot less dangerous!

unless you slice a finger on your machines. or wild mice invade your locations.

... or you encounter a LOT of strange people while you're locating! Some days I think I'd rather face the ocean than the "screaming" variety. :lol:

... or you encounter a LOT of strange people while you're locating! Some days I think I'd rather face the ocean than the "screaming" variety. :lol:

How about people asking you for free stuff while you are there.

or trying to steal candy or toys and stuff?

years ago when I did this, I would carry a bag of cheap 1 inch capsule toys for the kids around the business.

back then we called it slum. kids liked the cheap chinese plastic toys.

I think I am going to get some 1 and 2 inch capsule machines again.

I'd be dancing a jig if I could average $20.00 per machine now. I am going to have to work at getting some better locations. Since I have been doing this for over 2 years, I have noticed some poor locations become good ones, and some good locations become poor ones. It's interesting to see how some can fluctuate. That's a great start. Well done.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the update, I went and checked 15 more of the machines today. The first four were major duds each had about $4-$6 in them I was worried this northern part of the route might turn out real bad but then things started to turn around. When it was all said and done I had $273.50 which came out to 18.23 for the average for a month. After I get all of the machines that are not on location, located I will have to work on those four low performers and that should bring my average up even more.

Sounds like you're doing great! I just did my first pull on 2 Vendstars I have out there. One did $24 and one did $19.25 placed for just a few days shy of a month.

WOW that is great!!! I will be checking the last few on my route this Friday I can't wait.

I have been using locating services for time being. Next week i go back to my Tuesday-Saturday work week again and plan on working on self locating then.

What locator are you using? I got 3 placed this week on my own but wanted to try a locator. I sent in the form for locators r us yesterday they said they would contact me but I have not heard anything its been a little over 24 hours.

WOW that is great!!! I will be checking the last few on my route this Friday I can't wait.

What locator are you using? I got 3 placed this week on my own but wanted to try a locator. I sent in the form for locators r us yesterday they said they would contact me but I have not heard anything its been a little over 24 hours.

I placed 4 with Locators are us and did a total of 4 now with First choice. I am placing two units tonight and need to get a couple ready for tomorrow.

First choice got me 4 out of 4 in about a week. All name company employee break areas

1st choice is 3 out of 4 for a week and a half. Old lady hair salon A garage A new car Dealership.

If you look under (lets see if kickstart can start anything) they had an auction for your first location for .99 cents. can't bet that price

Locators are us If anything give them a few days then call I know they were backed up and had to hold me off for a week before the started locating for me.

Archived