Anti-Sale

Who likes to pay more money than things are worth when they shop? Well, this is for you! Wizard Vending's website has a little something wrong with the pricing on their "Colossal Fruit shaped gum", particularly the sale portion of the price.

HERE

Should they ever wise-up and take this down, I have screencaps should anyone want them.

Quick! The Anti-Sale won't last long! Act NOW! ;D

Savings negative four dollars!? SCORE! :)

Not only that, but on the regular priced round 138 they say the 'normal vend is for 50 cents.'

Your landed cost on each is 46.4 cents, meaning if you pay no comm or charity you can bank the big big profit of 3.6 cents for each piece sold...unless you buy the ones on sale, in which you would lose 3.6 cents on each vend....but hey, they sell fast, very fast!!!

Not only that, but on the regular priced round 138 they say the 'normal vend is for 50 cents.'

Your landed cost on each is 46.4 cents, meaning if you pay no comm or charity you can bank the big big profit of 3.6 cents for each piece sold...unless you buy the ones on sale, in which you would lose 3.6 cents on each vend....but hey, they sell fast, very fast!!!

I wonder how much worse it would be once you factor in shipping...

I sincerely hope there isn't anyone out there that STUPID to take this deal.

• 1 month later...

Archived