Fabricate better doors for Vendstar

lowcountry Dan

Ok, this may be a crazy idea, but here goes. The problem that everyone has with Vendstars, is the doors break off. I just put 2 machines out, and in a week, doors were broken. You can replace, them but they will be broken time and time again. In other words, it's a waste of time to replace them. Is it possible for someone to fabricate a door of either metal, or unbreakable rubber? Even stamped steel would be far superior to the tiny plastic pin used to hold the door in place. If a company could make a replacement door, they could sell them to everyone who has Vendstars. I am going to get some quality machines as I go forward. However, I'd love to find a solution to this door problem.

Thanks,

lowcountry Dan

They don't look that great, but they serve the purpose. I will purchase some. I have some machines that have been out there for 2 1/2 years and never had a broken door. However, some need these doors. Excellent solution. I will have some better machines eventually. In the meantime, I rely on these things to make me money. You people are great to help others like you do. Many thanks.

12 doors from Vend 3 are $45.00 including shipping and handling. 12 doors from snack attack are $60.00 shipped free. Considering these doors are stainless steel, I think the price is OK. I won't put them on all my machines, but It will be worth it for me in some locations.

Archived