Allstar or Hot Shop sticker machine piece needed quick!

sprint54fan

I have a sticker machine..its a 6 column..however Im not sure if its an Allstar or one of the "hot shop" machines..both are basically the same. Anywho.. the top trim piece that holds the displays in.. you know the piece that slides in the stop and than inside the back door at top you have to screw in the 2 golden rivets to hold it in place.. the trim itself is silver.. do you know what im talking about?

If so does anyone have one they could sell me? thanks!

I can send pictures if needed.. thanks!

You need the trim?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Ya just the top piece that is on the display window..the piece is visiable from the outside of the machine but the back of it slides inside the machine and is held into place by 2 golden colored bolts that screw into holes..know what Im talking about?

Here is some pictures. The machine in this picture is a 4 column..I need the trim piece for a 6 column I have just like this four column. I need the SILVER top trim piece.. in one picture it shows the trim piece (the top display trim) installed ON the machine as it should be.. the other photo shows the trim piece along with the two screws that attach the piece inside the machine..and the last picture shows the piece installed and the photo is taken from inside the machine as you can see the sticker columns and the screws holding the piece in place.. this trim piece must be taken off and put back on everytime you want to change displays... have one of these for a 6 column machine???post-1023-0-44189600-1342324562_thumb.jpgpost-1023-0-84240400-1342324497_thumb.jpgpost-1023-0-18661400-1342324263_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Havending..I still need a lid so I can get this single head out on route... what would you need for one lid shipped?

Pm me your address and I will send you one do you need anything else?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived