Wireless Camera

I have a very good account that I have to check on almost daily. It's in a food court next to a very busy movie theater. Do any of you use wireless cameras to check product levels without having to go to the account. There is free wifi in the food court so it is possible to do connect to a camera via the internet. What do you guys think?

I have a very good account that I have to check on almost daily. It's in a food court next to a very busy movie theater. Do any of you use wireless cameras to check product levels without having to go to the account. There is free wifi in the food court so it is possible to do connect to a camera via the internet. What do you guys think?

Check your laws on surveillance for sure. Talk to the management and see what they have to say about it I suppose.

its probably not possible to connect the camera in the way you are thinking most (all?) camera systems

have a web server embeded in them . public wifi is generally nat'd in such a way that it disallows connections

in to the network. so even if it could be connected you would only be able to check it from inside the mall. you would

have to have the mall's wifi administration "punch through" a connection for you in their firewall, which they might not want to do.

what type of equipment is it? does it have a prize counter? it would be not too difficult to design a custom

device to log the prizes dispensed and transmit to you via wifi

using something like this

http://www.cutedigi....or-arduino.html

in conjunction with the arduino microcontroller you would have to know a little about

programming and electronics to make it work though.

I played with that controller Gary had at Iappa show..It will do what you want plus a lot more..It will reset itself and make your claw voltages just right for plush you are using..Pretty sweet little pc of hardware..I think it texts you how many have been won or something..call gary like she said,he knows his stuff.

ronsidney

blazingquarters.com

I was looking at VueZone.com for remote wireless cameras. You I right, Dogcow.I would need the location to have an internet connection with gateway access point. WiFi connections will not do it!I am not interested in surveillance, I wanted to be able to see inventory levels without having to keep driving to the location.

Archived