Magic Biz-Op

PerformaVending

Hey, I get it- the economy is rough and everybody can use some quick cash. Even the Biz-Op's gotta eat. However, selling an UltraVend for $300 as a "sale" is pretty crazy...

Check THIS out...

I'm sure there are other gems to be found, but this is the one that stuck for me. I over-payed for my UltraVend, and it was $70 shipped to my door!

Next time you're bemoaning how you got a bad deal, it's not so bad after all. B)

Hey, I get it- the economy is rough and everybody can use some quick cash. Even the Biz-Op's gotta eat. However, selling an UltraVend for $300 as a "sale" is pretty crazy...

Check THIS out...

I'm sure there are other gems to be found, but this is the one that stuck for me. I over-payed for my UltraVend, and it was $70 shipped to my door!

Next time you're bemoaning how you got a bad deal, it's not so bad after all. B)

and I felt bad my church wanted to spend 4500.00 for a fresh grind coffee vender.

Check THIS out...

But, you get 30 pounds of free candy...lol

I think some people just honestly don't know what the used market is for these machines. Take this guy in my neck of the woods for instance...

http://fortcollins.c...3127932988.html

$233/double and I love the part about - gee, I know I could get more for these but I don't wanna waste time haggling - LOL!

(What he really is saying)

I am an idiot and way overpaid for these Cheap Chinese knockoffs of a Beaver. So because I have no ethics or morals I plan to stick it to the next sucker with unrealistic goals and expectations so I can at least get my money back. So give me 700 bucks sucker and make me happy.

i like his numbers . once per week and several hours ? personally i like my route to be closer together than 15 miles per location :rolleyes: . why in the world would anyone service 3 doubles every week hahaha :blink:

Archived