Unique Vending Concepts

PerformaVending

I stumbled upon THIS website while doing some research for rdendy. They have a lot of really unusual machines, but they haven't had much activity. I guess I'm more curious than anything, but does anyone know anything about them?

Are their machines any good?

I can't find much about them beyond their website.

Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated!

I like the pushers but I think there is a gray area there with gambling. Even with the skill stop and buy a piece of candy and a chance to win your money back. If the machine gives out money in U.S. currency then it is considered gambling is what I have heard maybe others can tell about their experience.

there gray, and most are illegal

but the gains exceed the fine usually the state takes the machine and its contents and goes after the vending company

most who run this have 2 business cards their real one for normal locations and then the other one thats linked to a pay-as-you go phone. for the pusher

so if the state goes looking bobs vending at 1600 pennsivania ave does not exsist..

coin pushers can be less gray if you use tokens and gift cards..

bill

in florida the statute is hard to understand it depends on the county some will bother you some wont. i bought

pushers off a guy in miami he was arrested for running 8 liners they rounded up all his 8liner machines which

were mounted right next to coin pushers they didnt even confiscate the coin pushers.

anyway i would not run those mcgreggor style pushers you can buy washers from any hardware store that will trick

the mech and push off quarters. $5 of washers you can empty the whole machine out.

$300/month net is about what a pusher should do in an average location.

in florida the statute is hard to understand it depends on the county some will bother you some wont. i bought

pushers off a guy in miami he was arrested for running 8 liners they rounded up all his 8liner machines which

were mounted right next to coin pushers they didnt even confiscate the coin pushers.

anyway i would not run those mcgreggor style pushers you can buy washers from any hardware store that will trick

the mech and push off quarters. $5 of washers you can empty the whole machine out.

$300/month net is about what a pusher should do in an average location.

Or unplug it so the alarm wont sound and tip it up to empty it out.

nope, the units have a trap door that diverts coins into the house bucket (bottom of the machine)

the trap door is held open by a solenoid that is engaged when the machine is turned on. when the

alarm sounds the solenoid disengages and the trap door shuts diverting coins into the house bucket

also when the machine is off the solenoid disengages so unplugging the machine automatically

diverts any coins that drop into the winner chute into the house bucket and not the payout area

Pushers just seem to risky these days, and new vendors aren't going to want to deal with that.

I'm really curious about their kinetic machines- I got an email from the guy stating he was "just working on the pushers right now" and that gumball machines are for later. Maybe I'm wrong here, but I'd think a guy would make more money selling gumball machines than risky coin pushers.

First Quote

There usually bolted down to the floor, if anyone running these does not bolt them to the floor they are a fool.

second quote:

The newer style sliders from mcgregor are $25.00 to update thier older ones

I got a batch of 4 of them they are Z shaped and very cool and they prevent anything but a quarter from making it thru now.

not even a slightly larger token will work with them. they got the quarter size down perfect

but i do agree the coin compariators on the other models is a better pusher,,

but mcgregor qualtiy and durability are worth the trade off i wish mcgregor would update to the new slider

bill

First Quote

There usually bolted down to the floor, if anyone running these does not bolt them to the floor they are a fool.

second quote:

The newer style sliders from mcgregor are $25.00 to update thier older ones

I got a batch of 4 of them they are Z shaped and very cool and they prevent anything but a quarter from making it thru now.

not even a slightly larger token will work with them. they got the quarter size down perfect

but i do agree the coin compariators on the other models is a better pusher,,

but mcgregor qualtiy and durability are worth the trade off i wish mcgregor would update to the new slider

bill

bill stick a large cable tie in ther eyou can use it to push off quarters...i do this during my

sales presentations to show how their pushers can be easily cheated. if the washer fails

i can use the cable tie, it almost never fails on those slider mechs even the pot o silver mechs

you just stuff it down the coin slot and work it to the play field it pushes off quarters on the tray

you cant clean out the WHOLE machine but you can get a good 20-50 bucks out of it depending how much

is on the tray.

• 4 years later...

thank you for those kind words 

we are a small uk based co but hope to be at the amoa show to appoint some distributors

the transparant screen opens itself up for some fabulous branding opportunities and reaponse has been amazing in europe.hope to introduce this to usa real soon

thank you again

Archived