Something new from Oak

caserri

Like I discussed in other threads I would rather spend extra time to service the machines properly by taking the hopper off the body checking to make sure coins are not on the chute and then dump the coins all at once. This method can actually be faster than the scoop them out by hand. I can fit about $12-$15 in quarters in one hand so it takes 3-4 hand fulls to collect all the money. I also dont like touching the quarters because they are very dirty.

Like I discussed in other threads I would rather spend extra time to service the machines properly by taking the hopper off the body checking to make sure coins are not on the chute and then dump the coins all at once. This method can actually be faster than the scoop them out by hand. I can fit about $12-$15 in quarters in one hand so it takes 3-4 hand fulls to collect all the money. I also dont like touching the quarters because they are very dirty.

Beaver cash drawer all day long, I had over 50 oaks nw's etc that i sold and have not looked back since

What's different from this than a 60 or an elite? Lift twist and rake out.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Probably nothing. But now they have the same feature and are cheaper than NWs

Now, if they could just invent a machine that would also roll the coins.

I was thinking there could be a way to separate the quarters from the other coins. Some sort of filter in the bottom. Pour out the quarters on one side, then pour out the rest of the coins on the other.

I was thinking there could be a way to separate the quarters from the other coins. Some sort of filter in the bottom. Pour out the quarters on one side, then pour out the rest of the coins on the other.

the old oak 2 inch machines did separate the pennies, nickels and dimes from the quarters, they would fall into the base which was kinda like a waffle design, it was a pain to pick out the coins from down in the grooves.

Archived