Printing photo machine, combined with the snack machine.

JohnyP

Hello.

I am a new member. Excuse me for my english.

Maybe help find a machine.

A. option

Machine for printing photos, which should have the following functions:

1. Tochskrin to select photos.

2. Ability to substitute to the photo frame.

3. Built-in Camera

4. Ability send the photo, via bluetooth, flash card, etc.

5. Ability see sales through the Internet.

B. Option.

The printing photo machine, combined with the machine for the sale of other products such as snack. All choices must be made ​​via the touchscreen.

The point is, such that the user can simultaneously print the photo and choose a snack.

Thank you.

Boy, I've seen photo kiosks that do all the photo things you want, but I've never seen one that's coin operated. The regular kiosks run a couple grand used as is.

Sadly, I've never heard of a combination machine like that. Depending on the location you could install a smaller machine next to it, but that depends on what you're looking to do.

Good luck!

Boy, I've seen photo kiosks that do all the photo things you want, but I've never seen one that's coin operated. The regular kiosks run a couple grand used as is.

Sadly, I've never heard of a combination machine like that. Depending on the location you could install a smaller machine next to it, but that depends on what you're looking to do.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info. But the sense is such that the user prints the pictures and it can choose just the plastic frame or a baguette, in that same machine. Although it is possible that it will not be very convenient.

Here's a Kiosk on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/...=item19d2cb2cf3

I can't find anything about a coin operated version, sorry.

Thanks. But the machine will be used on the street.

I've scoured my leads, and I'm afraid the industry doesn't have a coin operated photo machine. They've been set up as kiosks in chain stores forever, so I guess no one ever manufactured one. Aside from converting an existing photo kiosk to be a coin operated machine, I'm not sure how this can work.

Sorry, but there's not much out there for your particular needs I'm afraid.

Archived