questions about a nascar treasure chest

havending

This one here looks like a wooden cabinet on top and metal on bottom. Am i going crazy or just missing somthing? Also the nascar header on the very top is it needed or can it be removed? What type of coin mech is it i dont think I have seen one of those? It looks goo to me what do you all think?

i have one like this you can see my refurb thread on it

they are OK machines not so well built as the older ones

they use a different board , its an import board, more modern features (percentaging)

the board is inside the machine

getting the control box off is a pain in the butt or maybe mine was assembled wrong

This one here looks like a wooden cabinet on top and metal on bottom. Am i going crazy or just missing somthing? Also the nascar header on the very top is it needed or can it be removed? What type of coin mech is it i dont think I have seen one of those? It looks goo to me what do you all think?

Ive been to this guy's store, it's full of junk and very dirty. old out dated equipment and high prices on other stuff, he might have changed everything and is now selling good stuff, but I kinda doubt it.

Oh sorry yeah u can remove the decals using a hot blade

Decal remover from harbor freight but just buy it and throw the

Body away then get a solder remover from radio shack and put the hf tip in it and u will be all set

Ive been to this guy's store, it's full of junk and very dirty. old out dated equipment and high prices on other stuff, he might have changed everything and is now selling good stuff, but I kinda doubt it.

I think he is in Columbus,GA. We have been in that area a few times trying to locate but never really found enough to make it work. I may ride down there just to see what he has. I know I don't want any junk.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

the price is ok, i would try to get it for less being that united is out of business so a lot of part

u cant get anymore (just the board and gantry...MAYBE)

the decals look nice i would leave them but if you use the method i describe above they will

take about an hour to remove, then just apply goo-gone and wash with soap & water and u will

have a nice looking black crane.

the price is ok, i would try to get it for less being that united is out of business so a lot of part

u cant get anymore (just the board and gantry...MAYBE)

the decals look nice i would leave them but if you use the method i describe above they will

take about an hour to remove, then just apply goo-gone and wash with soap & water and u will

have a nice looking black crane.

Decals are ok I just want to take the scoring thing on top off

Decals are ok I just want to take the scoring thing on top off

thats part of a different machine, look at pic #2 its part of the dartboard in the background.

Archived