how do u change prices

TKK

I laughed and I laughed and I laughed when I read this thread. Not knowing anything but Dixie Narco, I had nothing to offer, but geez.. ;D

You know how every family has that crazy uncle? The one who sits in the corner at family get togethers pointing at the ceiling? Well....... :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Casserri

It seems this thread has reached the point of surreal. I now have a 511 that refuses to vend Monsters and my 601 is also acting up - I'm pretty sure they're in cahoots. Now Ruff84 is having similar problems. I'm thinking these Vendos might be unionized. TKK, having run afoul of not one, but two of your "high mucka mucks" is probably to blame for all this bad karma. I'm thinking that the only viable solution here is to burn an Antares.

Ps. Technivend should be happy to know that my GIII's are all working flawlessly.

Yours, Moondog

There are many different brands and types of vending machines, but every machine requires similar actions to change the prices of products inside. Obtain the vending machine key to change the prices from the inside of the machine. If you don't have the key, contact the manufacturer to request a replacement, along with a new owners manual if you need one.

Casserri

It seems this thread has reached the point of surreal. I now have a 511 that refuses to vend Monsters and my 601 is also acting up - I'm pretty sure they're in cahoots. Now Ruff84 is having similar problems. I'm thinking these Vendos might be unionized. TKK, having run afoul of not one, but two of your "high mucka mucks" is probably to blame for all this bad karma. I'm thinking that the only viable solution here is to burn an Antares.

Ps. Technivend should be happy to know that my GIII's are all working flawlessly.

Yours, Moondog

The closer to Halloween the more the Monsters act up. Wait until November and you should be fine. If you can't wait, burn 3 candles and while chanting "no whammy, no whammy" blow them out. You should then see the light and be able to see where your problem lies.

Good thing your GIII's are Halloween proof as proven by their proper operation. Someone must have performed the ritualistic "monster dance" prior to installation. There is only one way to learn this dance but it is fairly easy. In a safe environment, quickly ingest 3 shots of blackberry brandy. Meditate for 5 minutes and then spin around 3 times. The dance will then come to you.

Warning....Do not try this if you are under 21 or in an unsafe environment. If you do this you are doing so of your own volition and accept all responsibility for the outcome. I cannot guarantee the outcome but I had fun ;)

The closer to Halloween the more the Monsters act up. Wait until November and you should be fine. If you can't wait, burn 3 candles and while chanting "no whammy, no whammy" blow them out. You should then see the light and be able to see where your problem lies.

Good thing your GIII's are Halloween proof as proven by their proper operation. Someone must have performed the ritualistic "monster dance" prior to installation. There is only one way to learn this dance but it is fairly easy. In a safe environment, quickly ingest 3 shots of blackberry brandy. Meditate for 5 minutes and then spin around 3 times. The dance will then come to you.

Warning....Do not try this if you are under 21 or in an unsafe environment. If you do this you are doing so of your own volition and accept all responsibility for the outcome. I cannot guarantee the outcome but I had fun ;)

I can attest that it works with Crown just as well. ^_^

right before summer time hits i sacrafice a chicken (KFC of course!) to my dixie narcos ...so far no

busted compressors this year LOL

Do you sacrifice just one or one for each machine? I might want to try it for next year, 2 compressors this year :

• 4 months later...

Archived