Which machine is your Favorite Oak or Northwestern

Action Vending

Oak or Northwestern  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like best Oak vista cabinet / 450 or Northwestern super 60.

• Oak Vista cabinet / 450
    • Northwestern super 60

Personally, I prefer the look, operation, and reliability of the Model 60/Super 60. Oak is a fine machine, but if price were no object, I'd go Northwestern every time.

As of this writing, I haven't had too much experience with Oak's 450, so I may be a little biased in that regard.

My fleet consists of about 220 1" machines. They are mixed between NW Super 60.and A&A/Oak machines with 300 globes, 450 globes and flat panels clear sides.

The Super 60 machines is OK.

The Oak style machines with 300 globes are only good for gumballs and candy. Some displays are too tall to fit in them and take up too much room. The 450 globes work OK as well.

But my machine of choice is the PO89 flat panel machine. The displays are the right size and you can add extra capacity panels to hold more product if needed. Dumping coins is a snap once you get the hang of it too. Only takes a second.

To me it kind of like what kind of car you like to drive. Ford Chevy Toyota, Dodge, etc... One both are all I have been a guy that can see and likes a broad variety of machines.

I (think) I agree with Big Red here- it's more of a preference really. I'll use whatever I can get my hands on these days!

My fleet consists of about 220 1" machines. They are mixed between NW Super 60.and A&A/Oak machines with 300 globes, 450 globes and flat panels clear sides.

The Super 60 machines is OK.

The Oak style machines with 300 globes are only good for gumballs and candy. Some displays are too tall to fit in them and take up too much room. The 450 globes work OK as well.

But my machine of choice is the PO89 flat panel machine. The displays are the right size and you can add extra capacity panels to hold more product if needed. Dumping coins is a snap once you get the hang of it too. Only takes a second.

I was feeling bad AA wasn't getting any love, thanks Hillbilly.

AmI missing something? Did AA become the red headed step child? And if so why?

I just meant that if you show no love, you get no love. That's all I want to say in public.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

• 1 year later...

Archived