MiniMarkets

spdydre

I didnt see a thread on these I was wondering if anyone has any experience with minimarkets. I like the idea but wanted some feedback on cost and how well they actually do. I was looking at avanti markets and seems like a good idea for larger locations that actually have the room and employees

I didnt see a thread on these I was wondering if anyone has any experience with minimarkets. I like the idea but wanted some feedback on cost and how well they actually do. I was looking at avanti markets and seems like a good idea for larger locations that actually have the room and employees

I've looked at Avanti and 365 MicroMarkets. Looks really interesting. would be willing to give one a go if I had an account that would justify the investment.

I've looked at Avanti and 365 MicroMarkets. Looks really interesting. would be willing to give one a go if I had an account that would justify the investment.

Didn't get that far into looking at it. By the time you buy the coolers, some display racks, maybe a freezer etc, you will probably be pushing 15-20K on the low side.

Rainbow Vending is putting them out. If you get the right account (large hotels, resorts, hostpials). They carefully pick up these accounts because of the cost. You need to get a 3 to 5 year contract to be sure you have time to bring back your upfront investment. I think it might be hard on a midsize independent vendor.

I actually did talk to an Avanti sales rep a year ago. They want 10k for the self checkout kiosk and security cameras. Mission vending is right it will cost you right around 15k to 20k with the racks, freezers and coolers. But the kicker here is that they also want 7% of YOUR SALES! Thats so they can monitor the 24 hour security cameras and the credit/debit card readers.

Maybe I just don’t get it.

If a thief decides to take something and not pay what is going to happen?

So what you have a photos most police department will make a report or two but they are not going to track anyone down and if they did do you think the prosecutor is going to trial for a candy bar?

Walta

Archived