Called Wixzer Today

BigRedvender

I called Wizxer today about getting my own key code and some locks. The should be here on Wed. When asked I told them I found them from a few posts on here and to check out the sight. If might help if they get a Banner ad. Who knows but we will see. If your trying to sell to vendors in my book Advertise where they hang out at. Started with a small order of 7 locks and 2 keys. in a couple of week I will have to order more. the thing I I can probably just about pay for them by selling the old locks and keys I have on Ebay with a little luck that is.

Mr. Caserri has put a lot of work keeping all the ads out of the TVF, and it is refreshing to have a completely neutral place to discuss this industry. If their company would want to advertise in the bulk ad section from time to time like Allstar does, that would be great, but annoying banner ads, popups, and other advertising techniques will (in my opinion) damage this valuable resource.

I am an old internet user and can deal with an add or two if the site is free. It was just a suggestion to help out both the fourm and people looking for a good product at a fair price.

We have a advertising section reserved for those that serve vending industry operators. They are more than welcome to advertise there in compliance with our advertising policy.

We do not allow any form of paid advertising.

We have a advertising section reserved for those that serve vending industry operators. They are more than welcome to advertise there in compliance with our advertising policy.

We do not allow any form of paid advertising.

That is cool I didn't know that thanks for the Info.

Archived