I worked on locating today

BigRedvender

I have one more spot to check with in a little bit but worked on locating today. Checked and found a couple of racks in town. One at the Dollar store. One at Pizza Hut all AA equip. One local Pizza chain has a the 5' wizzard Gumball machine. He is getting 25% said I have some racks ready in a week or two I could give him 25% on. So I need to check back with him in when there up and ready. Stopped at another Check cashing store Called there Main office and talked to a gent there. He said he would ask around and let me know sometime next week. It should be 2-3 locations.

Didn't get anything placed today but at least have a possibility for one or two and also know what another guy who vends in the area gives for Commission. Also talked with a chain store about placing a machine in the Break room calling them now to see if that will work.

I think it is Hey Thanks for your time. If you find out that the Manager there can't make the decision then find out who can. When all it in-tales is Long distance call what is there to lose. I called a local corp office for a Hair saloon and the answer was no. I didn't look for the no just that they had several outlets and one yes could mean placing multiple machines The franchise had a No Food Vending on the Premiss Policy. IF that was the case hey I know someones can't get it either. I Stopped at a Mexican restaurant going getting ready to open. Looks like a good spot for a rack right up front as you walk in. So I think it is affiliate with the ones in the town where I work. So it looks like a scouting trip is in order. If I find they don't have any then It looks like it might be a great spot for one of my 4 head racks and offer a commission. If there are none in the Omaha Stores then I have a pretty good chance of getting all of them.

In growing your route it is all about relationships. If you can get a spot here. Service it see if the have other stuff close or nearby you can take care of also. One thing I learned about when running the route is look to see how you can get the best bang for the buck. In getting multi-Locations you might end up with a dog or two but if the others hit big it makes it worth while. If your going to go with the single double and Rack model. It dose give you the flexibility to put something that will last longer and increasing your service time for a real slow ones and still give the proper attention to the larger volume ones you deal with.

It never hurts to make a call or to ask a location hey do you have any other ones close by that might like my service

Archived