Big spiral gumball machine near my 1800

MikeFeldman

I just drove by a bagel shop location I placed at a few days ago, I saw that there was big yellow spiral gumball machine in the window, it looked like it was new and it was empty, what do you guys think? maybe the owner just bought it? when I was there placing he was saying he was planning on making alot of changes and said he was ditching the name/franchise and was going to make it his own original bagel place.

Just have to see. I found a 5' one today as I was out locating. Talked with the owner he gets 25% from the operator. I mention the 4 way I just got and am getting ready he is interested in doing something with it. So hopefully I will have my 1st commision toy spot here in a week or so.

Keep an eye on it. If the owner is working on building his business from the ground up anew, gumballs aren't going to be his first priority. If you notice that the machine looks unused, or if the owner doesn't do much with it, you might be able to buy it off of them. I've done this before. Typically they buy a machine, set it up expecting it to rain quarters, and when they realize the thing only makes a handful of change for all the work they put in, they are happy to let it go to a vendor. Wait a bit, then offer to buy the machine. You might just get a spiral from the deal. Good luck Mr. Feldman!

Archived