Strangest place I found a Rack so Far

BigRedvender

I was checking out my Check Cashing places. Look like there doing ok. The 5 I placed had BG M&I and PMM. One was about even across the board one M&I got hit pretty good but should make it till I service in two more weeks. As I was driving across town I stopped and checked out some other places to see what I could find. I found several racks 5 and 7 ways in Family Dollar and the Dollar store. Stoped at a Godfathers Delivery/Carryout only store and there was a NW 7 way rack 3 NW 80's on top and 4 NW 60's on the bottom. This one also had a tag on it Sticker guy vending. I was surprised to see such a large setup in such a small space. Makes me want to try the Pizza hut one by work and see what happens with one of my 4 ways now.

I also went to Sam's Club today MM MMP all went up to 8.88 Guess I better check out costco now and see what the get for them. >:(

Makes me glad I tightened up the last few I set at the check cashing places. Will probablly do some MMP for MM at a couple other stops of mine.

Racks are tough to place for some, but others have a knack for getting them into all sorts of odd places. I don't know how they do it.

My advice to you is to decrease your dependance on M&M's if you can- I switched over to Mike and Ike's, Skittles, Runts of various styles, and even jellybeans if the price was right.

If Peanut M&M's are your top seller, stock up when the cost dips a little, and store them in a big cooler or refrigerator until you need them. Good luck Big Red!

I was checking out my Check Cashing places. Look like there doing ok. The 5 I placed had BG M&I and PMM. One was about even across the board one M&I got hit pretty good but should make it till I service in two more weeks. As I was driving across town I stopped and checked out some other places to see what I could find. I found several racks 5 and 7 ways in Family Dollar and the Dollar store. Stoped at a Godfathers Delivery/Carryout only store and there was a NW 7 way rack 3 NW 80's on top and 4 NW 60's on the bottom. This one also had a tag on it Sticker guy vending. I was surprised to see such a large setup in such a small space. Makes me want to try the Pizza hut one by work and see what happens with one of my 4 ways now.

I also went to Sam's Club today MM MMP all went up to 8.88 Guess I better check out costco now and see what the get for them. > :(

Makes me glad I tightened up the last few I set at the check cashing places. Will probablly do some MMP for MM at a couple other stops of mine.

and try restaurant depot if you are near one.

I also went to Sam's Club today MM MMP all went up to 8.88 Guess I better check out costco now and see what the get for them. > :(

The racks in family dollar are serviced by Vendomatic.

Thanks I found that out today. I also found a new Rack at our Kroger/Dillons/Baker Grocery store. WallMart a couple of weeks ago and now Kroger. Oh well Still tons of places out there. If you can find a rack in a delivery pickup pizza store. You can find one about anywhere. I am about 80-90% sure I can get this spot. For him it is money without any work. Nothing wrong with that. An Pizza hut has a 5 way across the street.

Archived