knobby balls, $1 winner every time?

dogcow

Anyone have luck with this set up thinking of trying it in one of my new accts. I am using the 5" balls, thinking of tossing in some premium balls too just to keep the volume up. Normally i set the machine up so i get about 2 bucks for a ball.

yes i have several setup's with those

i normally use a smart crane (made by smart) or a rainbow or united for those setups

toy taxi and other imports dont work well with play till you win setups

i pay less than .20 cents per ball .35 cents to the house and i make .45 cents every play +/- .05 cents in cost

the real reason for the imports dont work well with this is a timing issue

the sensor on drop timer has a very narrow time window.

and if the ball does not drop right away or if the ball bounces.

it will not read and let them keep playing and playing

i dont know of they fixed that in 2010 or newer cranes but teh 2008s toy taxis and coastals have that issue

bill

that setup for cranes does rock and makes alot of money but you do have to refill more frequently

I set this up with a 60" united, its not doing exactly what i wanted it to do.

i set up $1, and then i changed the dips on bank to #1 ON #2 OFF this says "winner every time(candy crane)"

there is a "winner every time (vending crane)" mode but the lowest price that can be set

with that mode enabled is $3.00

so anyway I set it to candy crane mode but it never seems to stop playing. i dropped 3 balls

and it just kept playing. The balls are definately registering with the sensor because

it credits the prize meter when they drop.

i change ti back to "OFF/OFF" which sets it on "win or lose" and just jacked the strength up to

100% i wrote "WINNER ALMOST EVERY TIME" on the price sticker, but id like to know how

to get it working correctly or what is going wrong here.

Do you have problems with balls sticking in the claw? When i used to run a lot of these like this i had terrible luck with balls sticking in the claw. My solution was i got the stick on velcro strips and put the "hairy side" on the claws so the balls could slip on it sorta like felt i guess.. Solved the problem without doing what my supplier at Rhode Island novelly suggested with putting baby powder on balls. The knobby footballs did great also and the bladder metallic balls also spiced it up a bit,,all still under a buck each but mostly the cheap knobbys from Rinco.

I have always been a big member over on the yahoo message forums but they are all dead now..Can i get in the real chat rooms with the pros on here?? I have been operating since 94 and love talking shop.. I want try to push my products on anybody as i just started building machines about 2 years ago and its really only a minor part of my biz. I am mostly a operator..

ronsidney

www.blazingquarters.com

I installed springs between the coil hosuing and the claw ,works great.

Btw your pushers are the BEST out there great design and engineering I've got a few out and I'm prob gonna relplace my mcgreggors with them when I have some cash

I have a few accts who run their own pushers I always tell them get a blazing quarters you wwont regret it. Did you ever consider putting a progressive jackpot feature like the bonus hole pusher?

BTW i just placed a order for 100 deluxe coin shooters

just kidding

but you may want to ajdust your price on those... at $100.00 each i think its missing a digit

bill

BTW i just placed a order for 100 deluxe coin shooters

just kidding

but you may want to ajdust your price on those... at $100.00 each i think its missing a digit

bill

I just order a hundred of them too. Blazing quarters indeed ;D

Do you see that Ron?

On this page: http://www.blazingquarters.com/coin-shooter/

$100 to purchase and $200 shipped

Dudes!! you are lifesavers...I had not even noticed that...I added that new crane cabinet looking pusher "deluxe coin shooter" and I must have changed the price of the other...I did that a couple months ago and haven't even noticed it.. I make most of my sales on ebay or repeat buyers and they don't even look at website so nobody has mentioned that yet.

Im trying to bring my site up in the rankings in google and have been researching and doing the SEO for weeks now and its starting to get me some traffic. who knew putting up a website was so much work? I thought i would just put it up and be done with it but its never-ending it seems..If you guys can follow me on

, twitter and I'm starting a blog because i heard it helps my SEO...

I would like to get in your pro forum too..I won't post any bull or promote my stuff there, i have been on the boards for years and have seen that crap too many times to do that. I just really miss talking shop like I used to on the yahoo boards, it seems all the oomph came to these forums.

ronsidney

Archived