Oak vending machine question

Rick Falcon

I'm not sure if parts could still be orderd from Oak vending but I'm looking for a lock to fit the front door of a Oak 2" capsule machine,or if anyone knows of what lock is compatible to the Oak front panel lock please pass that info. on

Thanks,Rick Falcon

Yes oak is still in business and they will sell parts to their machines. If you are refering to the old style big oak that uses a cam lock to lock the front door then they can be ordered from oak or wiczer industries or really any locksmithing shop ( just as long as it is the right lenght and you have the right cam). If it is the screw in type it is the same type of lock as on the top. This lock can also be ordered from OAK wiczer industries.

http://www.wixerind.com/products.php?product=19&button=Submit

here is the cam lock and they also have regular 1/4 x 20 screw in locks.

Yes oak is still in business and they will sell parts to their machines. If you are refering to the old style big oak that uses a cam lock to lock the front door then they can be ordered from oak or wiczer industries or really any locksmithing shop ( just as long as it is the right lenght and you have the right cam). If it is the screw in type it is the same type of lock as on the top. This lock can also be ordered from OAK wiczer industries.

http://www.wixerind....9&button=Submit

here is the cam lock and they also have regular 1/4 x 20 screw in locks.

Yes Action its the old style big Oak however I'm not sure if its the cam lock I think it takes the round key style lock

Yes Action its the old style big Oak however I'm not sure if its the cam lock I think it takes the round key style lock

It doesnt matter just as long as the cam lock is the right lenght and you have the correct cam. You can use tubular or flat key flat is cheaper so if you only need one then this might be the way to go.

Archived