Coin mech or coin issue

Tfish1

Hi im new to the vending business and already go suckered into 2 genesis go127/137 machines i have them in my two detail shops one seems problem free so far but the other keeps saying use exact change only, i kno there is an issue with the coin rejector but i dont kno if thats what it is theres quite a bit of change in the tubes and cant seem to figure this out any help is appreciated and hope this is as good a forum as it seems

Do you have at more than 10 of each type of coin in the tubes?

If you buy something with nickels do the coins go to the tubes or the cash box?

Walta

Wow right on the money only nine nickles in the unit could you rep for any good parts sellers for these units

It's actually a very common problem. There is a sensor in the mech that gives a signal to the controller that in essence say's, "Hey dude, I've got enough change in me to make change." Depending on your price points you might chronically run a deficit of nickels, more given out as change than used to make purchases. Many newbie's fail to include checking the level of change in the mech when they are servicing their machines. So just make it a point to keep a couple of rolls of change around and check coin levels every time you service.

• 3 months later...

Archived