Offbeat question

PerformaVending

I don't know exactly who to ask, so I thought I'd ask the community:

Let's say I recently came into possession of about 3 pounds of odd copper and silver scraps from an old high-school art program- what is the most efficient and/or profitable way to get rid of this stuff? It's everything from small strips to filings in a coffee can. I have no idea about the purity of either metal, but being it was for an art program, I'd assume not too good.

I know it's a strange question, but I don't know who to ask really. Any advice anyone?

Look for metal recyclers In the phone book. I met a guy who goes though old computers now and melts off all the old Gold and silver gets an 1/4-1/2 an oz a day. 1600 bucks an ounce not a bad day of work If yoiu can stand it.

I've recently sold some gold and I got the best price at a reputable jewelry store. With silver, the coin dealers give the best price. Stay away from pawn shops and fly by night places in the mall.

Look for metal recyclers In the phone book. I met a guy who goes though old computers now and melts off all the old Gold and silver gets an 1/4-1/2 an oz a day. 1600 bucks an ounce not a bad day of work If yoiu can stand it.

it can be pretty bad for ur health hope he knows what hes doing

Archived