Eagle 2" Machines

PerformaVending

I've been looking around for some new 2" machines to replace the ones I scavenged off my rack. Locally all I can find are old Victor 77's, so I'm expanding my search.

I've been doing some research, and I'm interested in what the rest of you think about the Eagle EMC "EM-22" (XXL CAB) machine?

Their old WIX catalog is HERE.

Their new (unfinished) website is HERE.

I haven't seen these used, and I'd like to know more before I add them to any considerations.

On a similar note, if you or someone you know has some 2" capsule machines you are willing to part with and are able to ship to 54495, let me know. I'm looking for 2 for sure. Send me a P.M. and let's negotiate!

Thank you everyone! I wouldn't be where I am today without all of your boundless support!

I've been looking around for some new 2" machines to replace the ones I scavenged off my rack. Locally all I can find are old Victor 77's, so I'm expanding my search.

I've been doing some research, and I'm interested in what the rest of you think about the Eagle EMC "EM-22" (XXL CAB) machine?

Their old WIX catalog is HERE.

Their new (unfinished) website is HERE.

I haven't seen these used, and I'd like to know more before I add them to any considerations.

On a similar note, if you or someone you know has some 2" capsule machines you are willing to part with and are able to ship to 54495, let me know. I'm looking for 2 for sure. Send me a P.M. and let's negotiate!

Thank you everyone! I wouldn't be where I am today without all of your boundless support!

If I were you I would buy the a&a 2001 30 inch machine, it cost a little over 100.00 plus shipping. the eagle machine you posted is 125.00 for the 30 inch and it uses 2 keys which I think is not needed for a part time vendor. you will also find the 2001 to be interchangeable with the NW80 so in the future your machines will be alike. I suggest the 30 inch machine because it holds more and you can extend to a 2 month service cycle if needed. I am intrigued however at that mech on the eagle machine, it looks like it would fit a 1 inch oak vista and if it does then we can all go up to a dollar on our 1 inch machines.

If I were you I would buy the a&a 2001 30 inch machine, it cost a little over 100.00 plus shipping. the eagle machine you posted is 125.00 for the 30 inch and it uses 2 keys which I think is not needed for a part time vendor. you will also find the 2001 to be interchangeable with the NW80 so in the future your machines will be alike. I suggest the 30 inch machine because it holds more and you can extend to a 2 month service cycle if needed. I am intrigued however at that mech on the eagle machine, it looks like it would fit a 1 inch oak vista and if it does then we can all go up to a dollar on our 1 inch machines.

Thanks Will! I think that's what I'll end up doing if I don't find any used. I was thinking that too- the mechanism is very unusual. What would you sell for $1.00 out of a Vista though? I haven't really considered it.

I don't know about the larger 2" eagle I have several of the Cabinet machines and they are a not as well built as the NW 60's I have. I haven't checked out any oaks yet when I can get a good deal I will try to post a comparison on the two side by side.

I would not recommend the A&A 2001 machine because we bought some about 10 years ago and they just dont hold up compared to the nw or oaks we have everything about them is low quality compared so if you are going to keep your route go with the best OAK or NW.

I would not recommend the A&A 2001 machine because we bought some about 10 years ago and they just dont hold up compared to the nw or oaks we have everything about them is low quality compared so if you are going to keep your route go with the best OAK or NW.

I've got a few weeks to work it out, but I doubt I have much of a choice. Northwestern won't answer my emails or return my calls, and Oak will have nothing to do with me! :lol:

Their equipment is great, but both of their customer service departments need some serious help. The reason I brought up Eagle in the first place was they were the only ones who would send me a quote!

Can also use a ex cap panel on the A&A.

Plus you can convert the NW80 or 2001 to use 1" capsule wheels and go up to $1.00 vend. (Thanks Jax)

I've got a few weeks to work it out, but I doubt I have much of a choice. Northwestern won't answer my emails or return my calls, and Oak will have nothing to do with me! :lol:

Their equipment is great, but both of their customer service departments need some serious help. The reason I brought up Eagle in the first place was they were the only ones who would send me a quote!

I would try your hardest to go with oak or nw but I know what you mean I have heard alot of complaints about their customer service and I know from experience that their websites are some of the worst and most out dated on the web. I haven't had any problems personally with their customer service but the sad thing is if you grow to operate a few thousand machines you may buy elsewhere due to the way they treated you when you were first starting.

I would try your hardest to go with oak or nw but I know what you mean I have heard alot of complaints about their customer service and I know from experience that their websites are some of the worst and most out dated on the web. I haven't had any problems personally with their customer service but the sad thing is if you grow to operate a few thousand machines you may buy elsewhere due to the way they treated you when you were first starting.

Agreed. I really would like to grow with Oaks, as they're pretty affordable and incredibly reliable. Machines that consistently give 40 years of service without a problem are great machines to grow a business with. However, it's my understanding that Oak is in the process of being bought/sold/reorganized and that until that process is complete sometime next year they will be difficult if not impossible to work with. I can't wait that long I'm afraid. As to Northwestern, I have to model 80's, and they've performed very well- but I just can't justify the expense right now when I haven't really seen a difference between the 80 and the 2001 that warrants an added $50-$100 to the price-tag.

You are right though Action, anyone in this business for the long haul should be in the process of getting machines that will last them a long time without issues.

I have some 2001's that are at least 10 years old without any problems. vending machines are like any other man-made item in that they are subject to failure. I will continue to buy 2001's at a rate of 1.5 to 1 of the nw cost. like performa said I cant justify spending the extra money on a comparable machine.

Just call oak I just called them and the first time they werent there and called again and they answered. A 2" big OAK is about $100 and you can get a cab back for another $10 if you need one. They only have one phone line so call back later if you dont get an answer.

Just call oak I just called them and the first time they werent there and called again and they answered. A 2" big OAK is about $100 and you can get a cab back for another $10 if you need one. They only have one phone line so call back later if you dont get an answer.

Getting in contact with them is no problem- the problem lies in their staff. It was explained to me in no uncertain terms that Oak Manufacturing was not interested in working with me. I called and couldn't even wrestle a quote out of them- as you may recall I got a quote on Big Oaks from YOU, not their company. I want to like Oak for their machines, but the company behind them seems to be slipping, which is to be expected when all of your employees jobs are at risk.

Presently my quote from A&A for some 25 inch 2001's with $0.75 mechs stands at $198.27 +S/H of about $25. I won't be making my move for another week or so, so if somebody can think of a better deal, I welcome it gladly!

Thank you everyone for your help in this matter!

I could probably sell you some big oak 2" machies if you need some I also may have a few aa 2001 machines.

If they're red and have $1.00/$0.75 mechs and can beat the AAG quote, I'm open to such a deal. PM me, and let's talk!

Archived