Bouncy Ball trouble

PerformaVending

I received my latest order from A&A today, and I was rather disheartened to find a different bouncy ball mix. I've received some pretty good mixes from them in the past, but this one was mostly solid colors with smudged up 8-balls and several balls were misshapen. At least one ball broke in half. This strikes me as very odd since I ordered the exact same thing that I ordered last time and got something much worse.

I contacted A&A, but I don't expect to hear from them over this. Is is a common occurrence for their 27mm mix (27MIB) to "change" from one order to the next? If so, what's the best way to combat this from tearing down my mixes?

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

At this point I need to refill machines. I can't wait for them I'm afraid, and I guess that's partly my fault. My guy is Mr. Frey, and he's alright. He's not much of a salesman, but he gets the job done. Because I don't order very much very often, I don't get the attention that the larger operations get I'm afraid. At this point I'm trying to determine how to prevent this in the future.

I got a call. The lady wanted to know why I hadn't ordered any products since "last year". :huh:

I explained who I was, and that I had just received an shipment from them, to which I got a sales pitch for angry birds stickers. When I asked if they had any angry birds stuff in capsules, she had no idea, and was going to transfer me over to Mike Frey again.

However, being I'd already finished dealing with Mike through email I got off the phone.

All my information was correct, and they never mentioned the bad superballs. I have no idea why they called me today- things just keep getting stranger and stranger.

I got a call. The lady wanted to know why I hadn't ordered any products since "last year". :huh:

I explained who I was, and that I had just received an shipment from them, to which I got a sales pitch for angry birds stickers. When I asked if they had any angry birds stuff in capsules, she had no idea, and was going to transfer me over to Mike Frey again.

However, being I'd already finished dealing with Mike through email I got off the phone.

All my information was correct, and they never mentioned the bad superballs. I have no idea why they called me today- things just keep getting stranger and stranger.

deal with ann ducote x 369 and all your aa troubles will go away!

well I called the sales manager and fired my old rep and requested her! I use to have problems on every order but since switching to her it has been a cakewalk! his name is ben graham and email is bgraham@aaglobal.com

well I called the sales manager and fired my old rep and requested her! I use to have problems on every order but since switching to her it has been a cakewalk! his name is ben graham and email is bgraham@aaglobal.com

I did the same thing, I love Ann.

I have no idea why they called me today- things just keep getting stranger and stranger.

I know why. Always remember, the walls have eyes. :ph34r:

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Archived