Disappointment with Kickstart

Profits

So my wife asked me just now. "What ever happened to the locations Kickstart was supposed to find for you?" I said "I have no f***g clue." Logged into my account just now, and saw this. Thought to myself "f**k, I never got an email from them." Logged into my email account which forwards to my phone 24/7, and sure enough there's no email.

Rob... you don't email locations to your location buyers? Don't you think that might be slightly important? Someone like me might not know they ever got a location. Am I supposed to be logging into your control panel every day or something? If you insist on NOT sending email alerts, how about a phone call? How about a voicemail?

You can check out the screenshots below to understand the issue. Now it's July 2012, and I have an expired location sent in November 2011. That's awesome.

kickstart2.JPG

kickstart.JPG

Capture.JPG

And let's not forget about the Dreyer's account that they "found" for me. It's baffling that this was even logged as a confirmed location. I packed up the machine, which was not exactly a walk in the park... requiring disassembly to get it into the SUV. I drive down to the location. Expecting to speak with Jacob... Jerry, the manager answers the door. He said "Oh, I never got any call... but it sounds interesting... can you tell me what it's about?" So I went through the sales pich about how it benefits NCCS and how it's an attractive machine that his younger customers will surely enjoy, I showed it to him, etc.

And... there's no room for it.

The notes say "Jacob" the manager was spoken to. Jerry is the manager, not anyone else.

How exactly are these locations being confirmed anyway?

Hey partner,

I'll get right on it.........

Beat me to it Mission! :lol:

That is despicable that KickStart has fallen so hard from where they once were. Why on earth they never emailed you is baffling beyond belief. Good luck with whoever you switch to Profits!

Beat me to it Mission! :lol:

That is despicable that KickStart has fallen so hard from where they once were. Why on earth they never emailed you is baffling beyond belief. Good luck with whoever you switch to Profits!

Agreed, they were pretty good for a long time, far longer than most locators that come around here. Don't know if Rob looks at TVF as a guest but his username has not logged in since May 2011

Archived