what does sure vend mean

TKK

I would imagine it makes sure it vends but how and y would you turn it off? Also the first top left a row doesn't work it tells u to make another selection. If you test motors it skips it starts w a2. When I look at the columns it shows a 7 instead of a. For example

7.a.a.a

B.b.b.b

C.c.c.c

D.d.d.d.d.d

Etc anyone know this

Check the manual. Though I'm not well versed with snack machines, that sounds like an error code of some sort.

I'd assume the manufacturer allows you to turn off the function if it's causing problems for the machine.

Sorry I can't be of more help TKK.

Please read the manual before asking

http://www.cranems.com/Manuals/NV/1670024.pdf (3rd time I've linked it)

I would imagine it makes sure it vends but how and y would you turn it off? Also the first top left a row doesn't work it tells u to make another selection. If you test motors it skips it starts w a2. When I look at the columns it shows a 7 instead of a. For example

7.a.a.a

B.b.b.b

C.c.c.c

D.d.d.d.d.d

Etc anyone know this

Page 46 of the manual

7...................(If motor is coupled but not present)

• 1 year later...

7.a.a.a

B.b.b.b

C.c.c.c

D.d.d.d.d.d

Etc anyone know this

The "7" is a question mark. The motor is not recognized. You either have a broken shelf motor harness, a bad rail board, or a bad motor.

Archived