Here Comes the Toys

BigRedvender

Well I ordered some 50 cent mechs today from Eagle for my 1st rack. Then got though to SSMvending and ordered some Toys from them.

1. Bounce Balls

2. Hammer and Hands Sticky

3. Color pop Rings

4. Good Stuff Mix.

All with Live displays also got my new locks from Wixzer yesterday and got some of machines changed over. will probably get a few more next week.

So by the middle of next week I should have my 1st rack ready to go in all toys. I am sure the Gumball guy will be surprised.

Well I ordered some 50 cent mechs today from Eagle for my 1st rack. Then got though to SSMvending and ordered some Toys from them.

1. Bounce Balls

2. Hammer and Hands Sticky

3. Color pop Rings

4. Good Stuff Mix.

All with Live displays also got my new locks from Wixzer yesterday and got some of machines changed over. will probably get a few more next week.

So by the middle of next week I should have my 1st rack ready to go in all toys. I am sure the Gumball guy will be surprised.

hope you dont get some of those QA defect bounce balls A&A ended up with.

Big Red, I think you're off to a great start. I think you'll be as surprised as I was when I started switching from candy to toys. They make more money, and they're less of a hassle (they don't spoil or get damaged by heat and sunshine nor do you have to worry about bugs and sanitation). Plus, there are only a handful of candies that sell well. There are literally dozens of toys that you can choose from and it seems that they all do okay (though some definitely outperform others). Good luck with your rack!

I want to go this route soon, Bigred. I think I'll start with 1" BB's and just use a big gumball machine for them. Later I can get some of the bigger machines and 2" toys. I want to do bulk, toys and a some drink machines to round things out. I have about 15 candy machines to place, then I can concentrate on that. You people are helping give me direction. Best of luck, Bigred.

I was planing on trying toys a little later but I got a great deal on the eagles machines and racks. I was out locating trying to place my Gumball Globe stopped at a Pizza joint in town and gave him the pitch. I have the spiral over there and I get 25% on it. Oh ok I have some 4 way rack coming available I can do 25% on it. Good let me know when your ready I think I can put it in the front foyer area. Even if it ends up a no I know several other places I can pitch it in town.

Do you pay a 25% commission on your toys ? thank you, David

At this location I do The owner is getting 25% form the guy how has a gumball spiral in his location. That is also why I am vending all of them at .50 cents. Break down is COGS is .09 cents The owner will get 12 1/2 cents 24.5 will be my overall COGS and that leaves me 25 1/2 cents profit.

At this location I do The owner is getting 25% form the guy how has a gumball spiral in his location. That is also why I am vending all of them at .50 cents. Break down is COGS is .09 cents The owner will get 12 1/2 cents 24.5 will be my overall COGS and that leaves me 25 1/2 cents profit.

pretty much doubling your money still - only way to rock

Archived