Good News and Bad News

English Vending

So I went back to my bar location AGAIN. (it's been 2 months now since last servicing) and I finally find out that they did go out of business. But, someone bought it last week and expects it to be open by this weekend. woohoo! The owner was there and was a nice guy, he said I could keep the machine there (thankfully it didn't get hauled out with all their other stuff cause that place is EMPTY) and seemed concerned about keeping it serviced but I assured him that I am there once a month to clean/fill it. Bad news is that they must have closed right after my last servicing because there was only $3.25 in it in 2 months. Oh well, back to trays full of quarters after this hopefully.

So I went back to my bar location AGAIN. (it's been 2 months now since last servicing) and I finally find out that they did go out of business. But, someone bought it last week and expects it to be open by this weekend. woohoo! The owner was there and was a nice guy, he said I could keep the machine there (thankfully it didn't get hauled out with all their other stuff cause that place is EMPTY) and seemed concerned about keeping it serviced but I assured him that I am there once a month to clean/fill it. Bad news is that they must have closed right after my last servicing because there was only $3.25 in it in 2 months. Oh well, back to trays full of quarters after this hopefully.

I would ask for his cell phone # so if he closes you can call him for your machine.

Archived