Cheetos Puffs & Cracker Jacks(bagged)

I have a location that has been requesting cheetos puffs. I have not been able to find them at my local sams or in stores in bags small enough to fit into my machines.

I also found cracker jacks in 1.5oz bags on sams.com but it will not give me an option to have them delivered, only in store pickup. When I select my local stores it tells me the item is not available for pick up at that store. Anyone else had problems ordering from sams online?

Depending on where you are, have you thought about getting things from a wholesaler like Concession Services out of Chicago. They show their delivery area here http://www.csi-chicago.net/

You have to order $500 at a time to avoid a delivery charge. If that's too much, is there another independent vendor in your area you could share a delivery with? If you don't know any, call one of these companies and ask if they already make a delivery in your area. There might be someone they could hook you up with.....just add your order to theirs and pick up your stuff at the other guy's location. They have Cheetos Puffs, etc.... lots more choices than Sams. I teamed up with guy years ago when I was getting started. Paid him 10% for the hassle.

That's who I use, there are many others like Chicago Vendor Supply and Vistar. Vistar has locations all over. Using one of these will greatly expand your choices.

Thanks. I will need to go in with someone else. It would take a long time for me to go through $500 worth. Or at least longer than it would take for them to expire. I wonder if its feasible with the shipping to do that with someone on the forums. I don't know of anyone locally.

they come in mix packs u can buy from sams, i think cheeto puffs come in the classic mix 1.5oz mix pack (the one that has sour cream & onion chips) and the cracker jacks come in homestyle classic pack 1.5oz, tho i have bought a full box of 1oz cracker jacks from sams

as well . they dont sell too good imo

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info. I don't have that account anymore, but I might try it at the new place(once I find a new place). If I can't find them by themselves is the member service desk any help getting the box that I see online, but can't order online or pick up at my store? I have tried emailing sams to get price quotes and help with availability of products. They haven't been any help really.

Archived